Sister

//Dice's POV//

The contact came up as Ivory, but it was most likely Hilary.

I answered the phone for Y/n and it was Hilary as I suspected.

"Hello, Y/n," Hilary spoke on the phone.

"Y/n's sleeping right now. It's Dice," I corrected her.

"Oh, well then you should wake her up, Ivory's awake and is itching to see you guys," Hilary explained sounding way more relieved and even happy that Ivory was awake.

"That's great! I'll get her up right now and we'll be on our way," I told her.

"Alright. See you soon, Dice."

"In a few, Hilary," I hung up.

I walked over to Y/n who was sleeping on the couch.

Her face had dry tears, marked into her cheeks, so I wiped them off.

To wake her up, I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Sunshine, it's time to get up."

"Dicey?" She yawned.

"Yeah, it's me. Hilary just called and Ivory's awake. Let's go see her," I told her.

Y/n's face lit up when I mentioned Ivory being awake.

She quickly stood up and flattened out her clothes.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Y/n smiled happily.

Once we got to the hospital and We Parked the car, Me and Y/n walked through the parking lot together holding hands.

Some people noticed our love.

Some people looked disgusted while others smiled.

One person actually gave us a "whoop! whoop!" And we laughed at their cheer.

Once we reached Ivory's room, Y/n immediately ran up to the girl who was sitting up in her bed and pressed her into a long and tight hug.

"I was so scared," Y/n whispered.

"I'm sorry," Ivory apologized.

"No need," I shrugged.

"Oh! You must be Dice!" Ivory eyes sparkled.

"Yep And you must be Miss Ivory."

After a while of us all talking and laughing, Y/n said something very emotional.

"Ivory, I was so scared that you wouldn't make it because, this has happened to my younger sister Charlie and she didn't survive," Y/n looked down.

"Really?" Ivory Asked, surprised.

I honestly thought Y/n would've told her by now.

"Aw honey, I'm so sorry," Hilary hugged Y/n.

"It's alright. Y'all didn't know," Y/n shrugged, "Ivory, I see you as my younger sister and a family member that actually still cares about me."

Y/n then hugged Ivory and Ivory hugged her back.

After a while later, (and after Ivory and Y/n made plans for lunch to catch up) we left the hospital.

It was now 6:00 so we were a little tired.

"So today's been a roller coaster of emotions," Y/n shrugged.

"Y/n, Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Sure."

"You should know that even though your biological family may not care for you much, but you always have a family that still loves you. Ivory sees you as a sister, same as you,
Hilary sees you as another daughter and I see you as my love. We love you, Y/n," I told her.

"I love all of you too. And I love you Dicey," She jumped in my arms.

With a "muah", Y/n kissed me on the cheek, and walked off to her room to get changed.

I got changed into a purple t-shirt with the saying "LOADED" and lavender sweatpants.

Y/n said she wanted to sleep in her room for once since she wanted to be welcomed back in her bed.

I laid down on my bed feeling satisfied on making My Sunshine happy, and not upset anymore.

I closed my eyes preparing for sleep.

"My Sunshine..."