Fighter (3K Special)

//Your POV//

I ran to the police station and bursted through the door.

I almost fell twice running to the front desk.

"How may I-"

"Where's death row?" I interrupted the secretary.

"Excuse me?"

"Where's the execution room?" I repeated.

"Ma'am, we don't let people in there, but if you'd like to-" She began

"No time," I spoke running down a hall with "Death Row" on a directions sign, "Also if you don't want people to go there, don't have it on a sign."

I ran past so many rooms, until I saw the death row room's large doors.

"Guards! Stop the girl running towards the execution room," I heard the secretary order on the loud speaker.

"Shit," I whispered.

I needed something to defend myself with or I would surely die along with Dice.

I pulled off a loose pipe on the side of the wall and held it in my now blistering hands.

Two men swarmed after me and in an act of self defense, I swatted them with the pipe in their heads.

Blood splattered the floor and both of the officers was unconscious.

I bursted through the door and to my surprise, just in time.

Dice had his eyes closed, preparing for the worst.

He was sitting on an electric chair, with the cup boys holding a switch in a room with a glass window.

"STOP!" I yelled.

Dice opened his eyes swiftly and had a shocked expression.

"Y/n..?"

"You! You're under arrest!" The Red Cup guy yelled as he left the room and ran towards me.

"Not in my house!" I yelled as I swung the pipe at him, hitting his arm.

He shot a laser from his finger and I rejected it to him by hitting it with my pipe as a baseball bat.

He shot a couple more rounds before tiring out.

"I'll handle this, just make sure he doesn't get out," the blue one spoke up.

Dice struggled against the leather belts holding him down on the electric chair.

The blue cup shot at me, and surprisingly I hit every one of them, each bouncing off another material in the room.

And then, as if I jinxed it, One hit me.

"Ow!" I yelped as it pierced my skin.

"Y/n!" Dice yelled.

"I'm alright, just hang on!" I answered his cry.

I went behind the electric chair for cover.

As I sat behind it, I began to pull at the belts holding Dice until they all snapped.

"Thanks, Y/n. Now let me handle this," Dice smirked as he stood up.

"What?! No way! This is my time to save your life!" I complained.

"And I thank you for that, You've done quite enough. I want one more thing, cover your eyes and count to ten," He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," He told me.

"*Sigh* Okay," I sighed as I closed my eyes.

1

I heard footsteps, most likely from Dice and a chuckle, while I'm guessing the Cup Boys whimpered.

2

I charging up noise echoed as the footsteps got quieter indicating He was walking away.

3

"PHEWW!" A blast noise erupted, making me shake, and the smell of burning wood started to emit.

4

The slow footsteps turned into faster, running steps. I also heard two more pairs of shoes running farther.

5

"VVVVVRRRR" Another sound emerged. The intensity of the room's heat got hotter and hotter.

6

"C-Cuphead.."

7

"We're going to die, aren't we?"

8

"I love you, bro"

"I love you too, brother,"

9

"G O O D N I G H T,"

10

"BANG!" I heard a bang.

I was about to open my eyes when Dice covered them and grabbed my hand.

He lead me towards somewhere and began to run so I ran too.

Once we were most likely far away, he stopped.

I wondered what exactly happened besides that Dice definitely killed the Cup brothers, but I pondered on how.

"Alright, you can open," Dice told me.

I opened my eyes to see a field of green grass, sprinkled with yellow poppy's and purple tulips.

"Wow, we went far, didn't we?" I chuckled.

"Yeah," Dice paused, "Y/n.. thank you."

Dice pulled me into a hug.

"Well, you saved me three times, and besides even if you didn't save me that number of times, I'd still save you cuz' I..I.." I slowed down.

"Cuz' you're what?" He asked me.

I felt my face go red hot and I kicked myself in the ankle for saying that.

'IDIOT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!' My mind screamed at me.

"Oh...I think I know why," Dice smiled.

"Y-you do?!" I yelped and I kicked myself harder.

"Mhm," He hummed.

Dice leaned in towards me, his face centimeters away from mine.

He put his thumb on my chin and pulled me even closer until it happened.

King Dice kissed me.

My eyes opened so wide I was sure my eyes would fall out.

I couldn't even believe what was happening.

Soon, I melted in the kiss and learned to enjoy it.

We pulled away for air.

"I...I..." I muttered not knowing what to say.

"I think that answers it," Dice laughed.

"I think I'm going to pass out," I weakly smirked.

"Why? Wait let me guess, was that your first kiss?"

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Tch, I can tell," Dice clicked his tongue,  "I think it's time to go home."

"Yeah," I smiled and looked up at him.

And so, we left Inkwell Isle.