Run!

(PLZ PLAY SONG WHEN I SAY SO)

//Your POV//

**1 Day later**

Dice made a room for me in the guest bedroom and I'm grateful.

Today I'm going to go hang out with Ivory at the indoor park.

I got dressed and ate an apple.

Dice was already at work and he gave me a key to lock the house.

I  decided to walk to the indoor park and I did since it wasn't that far from the house.

When I arrived, Ivory wasn't there yet so I just sat on a swing.

I began to think;

'Why is Dice being so nice to me? Why does he want me to stay? This is just..confusing,' I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that Ivory was right in front of me.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" She asked me.

I snapped out of my muse and flicked my head up at Ivory.

"Oh, hey Ivory," I greeted her.

Ivory sat on the swing next to mine.

We began to chat about life and for some awesome reason anime.

"Look, the two sluts. Didn't know they let people in freak shows for free now," I heard a familiar voice say.

The Red Head from the diner.

"Savannah, What do you want?" Ivory grunted at her.

"Just wanted to admire a freak show like you," Savannah snarled.

"OKAY THATS IT!" Ivory yelled.

She tackled Savannah on the ground and bit her arm while pulling her hair.

Savannah attempted (emphasis on attempted) to punch Ivory in the face but Ivory had caught it in her hand and slapped Savannah.

"Pocket Sand!" She did a battle cry as she reached into her pocket and threw it in Savannah's eyes.

"Come on, let's get out of here!" Ivory said to me and grabbed my arm leading us out of the indoor park.

Once we got out of there and a couple blocks away, we started talking again.

"Man, you really beat her up," I chuckled, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I dunno, just, instinct I guess," Ivory shrugged.

"I didn't intervene cuz' that was pretty awesome and it was kinda hilarious watching to kids beat each other up like that," I smiled.

"Haha, yeah Savannah ain't got nothin' on me," Ivory giggled.

After we talked while walking, I walked her home and I started to walk home until a car slowly drove past me.

I glared at the driver who didn't seem to notice me and I shrugged it off but started to walk faster.

(PLAY SONG PLZ)

The car began to go at my speed but stayed next to me.

I began to power walk and once again they went at my speed but stayed next to me.

I ran down the street and the car sped close by.

I sprinted so fast that my legs were aching in the matter of seconds I reached the corner of the road to see Dice's house across the street on the corner.

'Almost There,' I thought until the car went in front of me on the street.

The driver jumped out of the pickup truck and walked toward me.

I began to run the other way.

I can't run home because it's too risky and Ivory's House is too far.

Dice wasn't home from work and I don't have my phone so I can call 911 since I left it at Dice's place.

I ran aimlessly until the truck driver was gaining on me so close I felt his hand reach and grab my hair for a split second but let go soon after.

Soon, beyond the horizon I saw a hill.

I only have two choices-

1.Roll down the hill and escape

2. Get caught and probably get killed.

~Edited: Originally published January 14th, 2018~