True Happiness

Quick note: In Fighter, you say that was your first kiss despite of what happened with Craig but just leave it as is because it doesn't count because it wasn't true love.

_.Time Skip to the morning._
Also plz don't play music yet but damn this song made me cry

//Your POV//

I opened my eyes to a bright golden light shimmering through my window and that's when it hit me.

I was back in my room.

What even happened last night?

I know these few things;

•I saved Dice
•Dice killed The cup boys
•Dice and I escaped

I swear there's one more thing, something big.

Then, a lightbulb lit up in my head.

Dice and I kissed.

We Kissed.

'Oh my god, we kissed!' My thoughts rang in my head as I sprang up from my bed, sitting up swiftly.

I wanted to jump up and down and fangirl all I wanted but Dice would probably walk in and get weirded out.

"Charlie..I think it's finally happened," I said to myself, "I think I'm finally, truly happy."

I sighed and flopped down, smiling like a dork.

"Knock knock," A familiar voiced spoke through my door.

"Heh, who's there?" I chuckled.

"Sesme',"

"Sesme' who?" I answered.

"Open Sesme," Dice Said as he came in my room.

-PLAY MUSIC-

I giggled as I got up and walked towards him.

Before he could say anything, I pressed a hug onto him.

"Geez N/n (nickname), you're pretty sentimental this morning," Dice chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy you're back," I wiped my eye.

"Hey, I Said I'd be fine," He shrugged.

"Dice, they were literally about to electrocute you! If I stayed one more minute in that bar crying, you would've been a fried die by then!" I  raised my voice.

"*Sigh* Why do you care about me so much? After all I've done in my life, why me of all people? It's not that I hate your attention, Hell I'd travel across the world for it, it's just of all beings on the plant, me?" Dice looked down.

I raised my hand and let it glaze on his "cheek".

"Dicey, I told you the reason yesterday. I love you."

Dice widened his eyes a little bit and then went back to their normal, calm angle.

"I couldn't have asked for a better girl," Dice spoke as softly grabbed my hand which was still on his "cheek" and made invisible circles in the palm of my hand with his thumb.

"But Dice, I have some questions that I want answers for. If you don't want to answer right now it's fine, but-"

"I know," He Interrupted me, "I'll explain later. First things first, want some breakfast, cutie pie?"

"Pffft, you geek!" I laughed.

Dice leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Why do you always make the first kiss?" I asked him.

"Well, you can change that~," Dice smirked as he pointed to his cheek.

I snickered, and kissed him on the cheek.

"You should do that more often," Dice winked making my face burn indicating I was blushing.

"Come on, that pancake mix is calling me," Dice started to walk out of my room.

"Dice, one more thing," I started to speak up.

"Yeah?" He turned his head towards me who stayed back a little.

"Thank you,"

"For what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"For bringing me true happiness," I felt tears of bliss run down my cheeks.

Dice opened his mouth to say something but all he could do was smile.

"Your welcome, sweetheart,"