Happily ever after part 4

Natsu's pov
"I'm pregnant." Lucy said staring straight at me with fear in her eyes. I stared at her in disbelief wondering how she could be since she was on birth control.

"B-but how?"
"I don't know I ran out so I didn't take it for a day,but by the time I realized I forgot to get my prescription refilled it was to late." Lucy replied looking down tears slowly welling up in her eyes.
"When did you find out?" I began to walk towards Lucy tossing my shirt to the side as I did.
"Yesterday... I didn't feel well so I went to the store and bought a test and it came out positive." Lucy was sobbing now and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug.
"Don't cry Lucy I'm not mad I'm just scared and I'm sure you are too,but I just want you to know I'm glad you told me now." I kissed the top of her head and continued to hug her as she silently sobbed.
"You're really not mad especially since I told you a day after?"
"Of course not I'm honestly happy." Lucy's head snapped up and she looked at me tears strolling down her cheek.
"You are?"
"Of course I'm gonna be a dad and yeah it's scary,but I think we'll be great parents."
"How am I supposed to go to school?" Lucy said calming down a little bit.
"Well I can take care of the baby until he or she can go to daycare and start my studies late." I smiled down at her lovingly and she buried her face in my chest.

(Time skip 6 years)
Author pov
"I'm home!" Lucy walked through the door taking off her heels while closing the door.
"Momma!" The two children ran through the hall tackling Lucy in the process.
"Hi Nashi,Hi Luke! I missed you both so much."
"Welcome home Lucy." Natsu walked in with and apron on and a spatula in his hand. Lucy stood up picking up Nashi and Luke in the process . She walked over to Natsu and planted a kiss on his cheek while hugging him.  "Were you two good for daddy?" Lucy asked the two children resting on each hip.
"Yeah,Uncle Gajeel came by with Emma and we all played together." Luke said happily eyes sparkling as he spoke.

"Aww well sounds like you two had a lot of fun." Lucy cooed putting the two down on the ground.

Lucy was now an award winning author and even owned her own publishing company even though she ended pregnant at only 19 years old. She went college while pregnant with Nastu supporting her the whole way by putting his studies on hold so that he could save up money for his family. Nastu worked day and night to make sure the two could support their healthy baby girl. Eventually with their combined salaries and a little help from Lucy's dad they made enough money to buy and furnish a home. Now Natsu was currently a full time housewife, but he recently started online college classes so that he can start bringing home some money too.

"Sweetheart dinner is almost ready if you wanna change real quick I would go now." Natsu was busy stirring in some sauce to the dish as he called over his shoulder to his wife.

"Okay thanks honey." Lucy replied while walking out of the room.

Their two children began setting up the table grabbing forks and napkins. Nastu looked over smiling fondly at how they placed the forks nicely over each place may with a napkin underneath.

Lucy walked back in as Nastu was bringing plates to the dinner table.

"Mmmm looks and smells amazing as always honey." Lucy complimented while smiling at the dish in front of her.

Lucy and Natsu both couldn't be happier. From the moment they met each other they knew there was something there and now being married to one another with two beautiful children they couldn't ask for a better life. They knew everything was perfect. Knowing that they would grow old with each other and love each other to the farthest star and back.

The end.