STOP IT!

Lucy pov
Last week Natsu and I went to homecoming together. It made me really happy since I didn't think he was even gonna ask me. Now that the week is over though Natsu has been making me work out like crazy. "Hey Luce,get up we aren't done yet." Natsu offered me his hand to help me his hair. "Can't...we take a ...break." I panted as I took his hand. "No way,you have to lose all that weight you gained from eating that crap the other day." "You're the one who got me that crap you idiot!" I bent over grabbing my knees I felt sick. "Natsu I don't feel good,can we please take a break." I felt like I was gonna puke so I ran out to the closest bathroom. Everything I had from the night before came up. I rinsed my mouth out and washed my hands and went back to the workout room. "You ok?" "No I'm going to lay down." I left without saying anything else and laid down in my bed. I texted my friend Hibiki to see if he wanted to hang out tomorrow. Hibiki was my ranting buddy,we talked about everything in life bothering us,and the way things were going with Natsu I needed a good ranting session. He replied back a couple minutes later saying that he was free. Just as I was reading I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." "Hey Luce sorry for working you so hard." "It's fine ,but can we take a break for a couple days please?" "Yeah get some rest I'll see ya later." Natsu waved to me while turning his back and left.

Time skip

(Lucy's outfit)I met Hibiki at a local cafe near his school

(Lucy's outfit)
I met Hibiki at a local cafe near his school. It was Monday so we were meeting for a late lunch. "Good to see you Lucy." "Yeah right back at ya." We sat down at a table outside since it wasn't too cold. "So how are things with you and your boyfriend?" "It's like you knew I was gonna talk about him. Well things are good,but he has been working me nonstop since I had that cheat day. What I really want is for him to just stop it." I sighed thinking about what happened the past few days. "That sucks." "Yeah and that's not even the half of it. For starters he's the reason I had a cheat day. Also just because I gained two pounds and gave that fashion show coming up he still won't ease up." "Jeez..." I continued ranting on all the way through the meal and Hibiki listened. After our chat I headed back home. While I was driving I got a call and looked down really quick to see who it was. Natsu's face was on the screen so I picked up my phone and answered. "Hey, what's up?" "Where did you go after school?" His voice was stern and he sounded kinda mad. "I went out with a model friend." "Which one?" I had a few that he knew of a lot of them went to other schools. "It was Hibiki." He made a low growl and hung up. "That was weird." I put my phone down and continued driving. I got home and heard a loud motor come up behind me. "Natsu?" He stopped in front of me and took off his helmet while shaking his hair out. "Why were you with him?" "We were just hanging out,and how did you get here so fast?" "I just finished practice." (A/n: Lucy lives like five minutes away from school)He looked mad ,but I didn't understand why,was he jealous? "Natsu...are you jealous?" "No I just don't want you hanging out with another guy that's all!" "Why are you yelling at me!?" We both stared each other down with anger in our eyes. I turned away and  was staring to walk towards my house until Natsu grabbed my wrist. "Natsu let go..." I tried to pull away,but his grip was no match for me. "I don't want you hanging out with him." He had a coldness in his voice in his voice that I had never heard before. "You're not my dad and he's just a friend I don't understand what the big deal is." My tone had a trace of poison in it as I spoke. He let go of me and I looked back at him,his eyes had the same look in them as when he confronted Sting. Which meant he was really mad. "Natsu I didn't mea-" "No I got it I'll leave." Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. "Natsu I'm sorry." My tears started to fall as Natsu got back on his motorcycle.  I started to run up to him,before I could he rode away leaving me with a face full of tears and exhaust. I stumbled back into the house crying and my father was sitting in the living room and noticed me come in. "Lucy are you ok?" "No,Natsu and I just got in a fight,and I think he's really mad at me." I wiped away my tears that continued to cloud my vision. "I'm sure he's not mad at you,what was the fight about?" "Well..." I explained what happened to my father. "He's not mad at you he's just jealous as all. Natsu reminds me of myself when I was young. I was quite protective over your mother as well. He will come around he just needs some time that's all." I hugged my father and stopped crying. "Thanks dad I'm really glad we had this talk." "Of course,now why don't you go get some rest." I nodded and went upstairs with my bag.

Natsu pov
I was on my motorcycle driving wherever I could go. I was too mad to even think I couldn't believe Lucy said that to me. She did apologize ,but anger was blinding my better judgement. Then I realized something... I made her cry. I hated it when Lucy cried and I was the one who made her. I turned my motorcycle around instantly I got to her house,but then realized it was like eleven o'clock at night. I had been riding around Magnolia for hours. I went around to the window and saw the light was off so I went back home. "Natsu...why were you out so late?"  Zeref was standing at the door like the last time I came home late. "I was out riding to clear my head and lost track of  time sorry." I left the room and went upstairs to my room. Happy was fast asleep on my bed and I soon joined him.
(Time skip)
"Natsu wake up we're going to be late." Wendy was shaking me and I sat up slowly once I had opened my eyes. "What time is it?" "It's 7:05,you need to hurry up and get ready." I bolted up and jumped in the shower,I didn't bother washing my hair or letting the water warm up. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bag and Wendy. As we rode I started speeding a little so we wouldn't be late. Wendy and I split up and I made it to class with a minute to spare. "Rough morning Natsu?" Mr.Gildarts chuckled as I sat down in my chair. The bell rang and the announcements came on as usual then Mr.Gildarts started the lesson.

Lucy pov
Natsu walked into class just before the bell,looking like a wreck. His hair was messier than usual and his clothes were hanging off him a little bit. Mr.Gildarts started his lesson after addressing Natsu. I was taking notes and listening to Mr. Gildarts,but I felt like something wasn't right. I looked over at Natsu who was fast asleep next to me. I didn't want him to get in trouble,but I wanted to teach him a lesson,for what happened last night and for the last time he fell asleep, so I let him sleep. "Natsu! If your going to fall asleep do it on your own time not in my class!" Mr. Gildarts' voice boomed through out the room. Natsu woke up with and everyone started laughing and so did I. Natsu glared around the classroom and slumped down in his chair. The class and I went to my locker to switch my books out. When I closed the door I saw Natsu standing there. "Hey Luce..." "Hey." He started rubbing the back of his head and looking down. "Look...I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I didn't mean to make you cry either. I want to make it up to you for being such an idiot." "It's ok I forgive you Natsu. If you wanna make it up to me your gonna have to spend a whole day with me,doing whatever I want. Also your always and idiot." I got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Ey what is that supposed to mean?" "Exactly how it sounds,you really are an idiot." I giggled a little at his comment,grabbed his hand, and started walking.