Our day together (part 2)

Natsu POV
We had some chicken for dinner but I asked for mine to be extra spicy." How can you eat anything that hot?" "I don't know." I really didn't know. "Well if your done why don't we go do something else." "Ok what did you have in mind?" I asked while wiping my mouth with my sleeve. "How bout we go swimming in the indoor pool." She said while standing up. "Ok princess but why the pool?" "Because I want to go swimming." She said while bending over so we we're face to face. "Are sure you didn't want to see me shirtless again?" She turned bright red." You idiot,of course not." She lightly slapped me in the back of the head and I looked up at her smiling. "Whatever let's go get dressed." "Alright..." I got up and followed her upstairs. I got my trunks on and waited outside. Lucy came out in the same bikini that she had on before. "Ready?" "Yep." She said while walking past me. We walked downstairs and made our way to Lucy's indoor pool. When we got to the pool I stood near the edge when I felt something on my back." Woah!" Lucy had just pushed me. She was laughing so hard that she was red in the face. I slicked back my hair so it was out of my face and swam back to the ledge." That was for yesterday." "I guess I did deserve that a little huh?" I flashed a smile at her. She sat at the ledge of the pool and the slowly eased herself in since the pool was cold. She shivered a little when she finally got in." Man this pool is cold." She said as she started to trend water so she could warm up. "Yeah it is." There was an awkward silence between us and then Lucy spoke again." Thanks for sticking up for me in the store. It's easy for me to talk about the break up but not easy for me to see him." "Hey it was no big deal." I said while turning around. "I know but no one has ever stood up for me when it comes to that. Sting transferred to Sabertooth last year so I didn't have to see him for a while I actually haven't seen him at all until today." She was swimming back over to the ledge . "I'm glad that you came back to Magnolia I don't think that I've ever had this much fun in a span of only 7 days." "Yeah I tend to have that effect on people." I said while smirking she splashed water at me and rolled her eyes in response. "Oh you're just made a big mistake princess." I said while pushing off the wall. I went under water and grabbed her torso then lifted her up. "Natsu I swear if you throw me I wil-"  before she could finish I threw her and she landed about a foot away from me. "Sorry  what was that?" I said while I cupped a hand to my ear. She looked like she was ready to blow a fuse and I just stood there grinning.

Lucy POV
I was really annoyed and was trying to think of a way to get back at him. Then I got an idea it was horrible but that would make us even. I'm good at holding my breath so I went under water and stayed there. The longest I can hold my breath is about four minutes. I figured after at least one Natsu would come and get me then I could laugh in his face. While I was under there I counted the seconds it had been about thirty and I could hear Natsu above the water. "Haha very funny stop joking princess." I was laughing in my head it had been about a minute and a half. "Lucy!" I heard Natsu scream then I heard him dive in. I put on my best passed out face and then felt his arms wrap around my waist he pulled me above water to the steps." Lucy,Lucy open your eyes!" I opened my eyes and saw Natsu I plastered a smile on my face." Gotcha." I said faintly." You idiot you scared me!" He looked like he was about to cry." You okay?" I looked at Natsu and dropped my smile. "No you really scared me!" He was still holding me and then I pulled him into a hug. "I'm fine I'm still here after all." I said still hugging him. "Yeah you are,but I'm still a mad at you. I don't understand how you could hold your breath that long." He said while pushing me away so I could see his face." It's something you learn when you have nothing to do in a giant house." I said smiling a little. He started to grin as well." Why don't we go watch a movie in my room?" "Ok,but why not in the entertainment room?" Natsu asked while getting up." Because I'm kinda tired so I'd rather watch it in my room." He looked at me with a mischievous grin. "What if I fall asleep in your bed though, I'm kinda tired too." I could feel some heat rush to my cheeks." Did I stump ya with that one?" "No you didn't and I'll just wake you up or I will sleep  in one of the guest rooms."I said while standing up as well. We both walked out of the pool I checked my phone it was about 9:10. We had been swimming for about forty minutes we went to our separate rooms and got on our pajamas. Natsu knocked on my door and when I opened it he had no shirt on. "So what movie are we watching?" He said while walking in. "What do you wanna watch?" I said looking down so I could avoid looking at his abs." You chose I can never decide."
"I don't think you're gonna like what I choose." I said while looking at him. "I don't care as long as it's good." "Actually I've been wanting to watch a horror movie but I always need someone else to watch them with me." I said while clapping my hands together and smiling. "You're a scaredy cat huh? Well good thing I like cats." He walked towards my bed and sat on it. "I have a great scary movie for you then." He motioned for me to come join him and I did. "What's the movie?" He looked at me and grinning a little." The conjuring." I hated possession movies and Natsu could tell." It's ok if you get scared you can just close your eyes and hold onto me." I looked at him and sat on the bed. "Yeah thanks." I grabbed my computer and looked up the movie. I found it on a movie site I use and rented it. The movie started and it was pretty good so far. Then they got to the paranormal stuff. I saw something I didn't like and clung to Natsu burying my face into his bare arm. He patted my head with his free hand. "It's ok I'm here you can look now." I looked up from his arm but still clung to it. I felt more secure around Natsu like I can depend on him. It's really nice to have a friend like him. I was lost in thought when Natsu snapped me out of it. "Hey you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine why,what's wrong?" I asked looking at him." Nothing I just thought you were so scared you couldn't look away." "No I was just thinking I didn't really realize what was going on." At that moment I looked at the screen and it only took a second for my face to collide with Natsu's arm. "Do you want me to turn it off?" "No  we can keep watching it I might fall asleep anyway." I said while looking up a little. "Ok." Natsu said while he shifted a little bit. I was looking up from his arm but I felt my eyelids starting to get a little heavy. Then I felt something land on my shoulder. Natsu was passed out and weighed down my body with his. I was slowly falling asleep as well. I closed the laptop since I was tired of hearing people screaming and I fell asleep as well still holding onto Natsu's arm.