Megan and Niall

Five sweaty boys went running by me for their first outfit change of the night at their concert. I grinned up at Niall when he passed, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before they all disappeared back into a room with the stylist.

I sighed, leaning against the wall letting my brown hair float out over my shoulders and around my face. My hazel gaze switched over to outside and over the stage, then to the huge crowd that had come out tonight. All screaming. Ninety percent of them holding posters either saying nice things, or some where saying some..perverted things. I'll leave it at that.

The room to the side burst open, revealing Liam in his second outfit of the night, followed by Louis, Zayn, Harry, and then finally Niall.

I gave him a bright grin, shooting him a thumbs up as he passed by me. Suddenly though he stopped in front of me, a cheeky grin forming on his face. 

"Niall?" I said in confusion tilting my head and staring past him to out on the stage. "Why aren't you going out on stage with the other boys?"

"Oh, I am going out on stage," Niall grinned, taking a step toward me, holding out his arms. "but you're coming with me."

My eyes widened into huge ovals, and I shook my head, taking a step back away from his open arms. "No, I'm not."

"Am I going to have to force you?" Niall said mischeviously, taking one huge step so he was standing directly in front of me, his blue eyes dancing and sparkling.

If my eyes could get any wider, they did, before they narrowed into slits, and I said through clenched teeth, "You wouldn't."

"Oh, but babe," Niall grinned, "I would."

Suddenly I was taken up into the air, being held tightly in Niall's arms as he began marching out onto the stage. A gasp escaped through my lips, and I burried my face into Niall's polo, trying to hide it the best that I could.

"I hate you," I mumbled into his shirt. Shaking his head and chuckling, he pulled me off of him, and stuck me down on the ground in front of him, before pulling his microphone up to his lips.

"Hey guys! Give it up for my lovely girlfriend, Megan!" 

A chrous of aww's mixed with cheers erupted from the crowd, allowing a sheepish smile to creep onto my face as I turned from Niall, and waved shyly at all the people in crowd, before attempting to walk back to my normal position backstage.

"Oh no you don't," Niall caught my wrist, pulling me back to him, and wrapping an arm around my waist to hold me in place. 

"Alright," Louis snickered from the other side of the stage. "Now that the lovebirds are done, we can get on with the concert." 

I stuck my tounge out at him, and he returned it, before the tune to One Thing began playing loudly behind us. 

Niall let go of my waist now so he could move freely around the stage, and instead took my hand, lacing our fingers as he pulled me all around the stage throughout the entire song. I giggled, following him willingly, now comfortable being watched by thirty thousand people, or however many people where there.

As the song neared its end, Niall pulled me to the center of the stage, turning me around so that I was facing him. I stuffed his microphone down into one of his pockets, before wrapping both arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned for the second time in a couple minutes, tilting my head to look up at him.

"This," And then his lips gently touched to mine. When he pulled back he attached our foreheads, grinning at me.

"I love you," He murmured loud enough so I could hear him over the new round of aww's that where coming from the crowd.

"I love you too."

----------------

Here's you go(:

I hope you liked it!

~Mouse