Bridget and Niall

I cradeled my newly bought book in my arms, pulling my scarf up around my nose, and pushing open the door, letting the cool air flood around me, leaving the once warm air behind me. Sighing, I tugged my scarf tighter around my neck, letting my short black hair hang out from it, fanning around my face.

Letting out a hot exhale against the fabric, I absently watched the small cloud of persperation float up around in a small white cloud. I giggled, watching it slowly disappear in the cold air. The streets where pretty much deserted, as it was around nine o'clock at night at the moment. Perfect oppurtunity.

I pulled the new book out of my tight grasp on it, pulling it open, letting the new fresh scent aroma of a brand new book hit my icy cold nose. Grinning, my eyes began scanning eagerly over the words as I read the first page in a flash, slipping my finger under the brown page and flipping it to the other side. Soon, I was lost in the book(As usual when I got a new one), not quite paying attention to the world around me as I strolled down the almost deserted sidewalk, completely engrossed in the book.

Now, I'm a pretty good multi-tasker, but apperently walking down the street and reading at the same time was not something I could do successfully. I hit something, sending the book flying through my grasp, and sending me back onto the cold grey concrete. My black hair dislodged from out underneath my scarf, flying around my face and obstructing my view from what I had ran into.

Gulping, I raised my gaze up to finally figure out what I had ran into. I was expecting a pole, a huge mailbox, something rather than a living person. Wouldn't I have sensed someone walking straight at me? But when my eyes connecting with someones almost as icy as mine, I realized I had in fact ran into a person. And that person(upon further investigation) was Niall freaking Horan.

"Hi," He said, flashing me a smile, a chuckle escaping through. Bending over, he snatched my book that was now laid out with some of the pages crumpled on the concrete. "Good book I presume? You where pretty caught up in it. After all you didn't see me. Or fangirl.."

I bit my lip, eyes wide as I gazed over to his hand that was still clutching the book. "Yeah, it was a pretty good book," I murmured. "Can I have it back please? I just spent about ten dollars on that."

Another chuckle. "Yeah you can have it back. On one condition. You tell me your name, and let me take you out for some coffee, as you seem to be getting pretty cold out here." 

I grinned, "Well, my names Bridget, and I would sure like to go out for some coffee with you."

A huge grin erupted on his face, and he held out his hand. "Well coffee awaits Ms. Bookworm Bridget."

-------------

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you liked it, even if it was short :/ and crappy because I'm running out of ideas.

~Mouse