Lisa and Niall

It was a bright sunny afternoon. The winds ruffled through the trees, sending some soft green leaves to float down and rest on the sidewalk in front of me. I strolled along happily, my wavy brunette hair swishing across my neck as I stepped along the dark concrete of the park sidewalks, the trees shading me from any harsh summer suns, along with the help of my zebra print sunglasses.

I blinked my bright hazel eyes behind the glasses, squinting slightly as I pressed them down on my nose to stare out across the area I was walking around. It was a small park near the downtown area where all the shops and restaurants where. Not many people came around this area, making it quite and peaceful to walk around in.

Up ahead of me, about a good hundred yards or so was a group of five boys. They where rather loud, shoving each other around playfully, laughing and yelling at the top of their lungs. Three of them had brunette hair, one with a darkish black color, and the other a bright blonde. Those hair colors seemed familiar..

Shrugging it off I contuined my stroll, adjusting my bagpack on my back, and curiously watched all of the boys to see what they would do next. They were quite amusing, to be honest, even if they all appeared to be around my age.

Curiousity getting the better of me, I quickened my pace, attempting to catch up with them. Well, catch up with them enough where I could properly see who they where. After all, this was a small town where everybody knew everybody. It was probably some of my guy friends from school.

Eventually, their playful shoves and punches got a bit out of hand. Two of the brunette haired boys ended up shoving the blonde, who stumbled backward, falling flat on his back. From where I was standing I could see the boys cheeks heat up with a delicate red color as the other four laughed, before taking off at a run in the other direction away from her.

"Hey!" I called up ahead to the boy. My pace broke into a controlled jog as I slid to a stop next to him, kneeling down beside him and plopping backward onto my own backside. "You alright?" I asked concernedly, not directly looking to boy in the eye as I stared around his body for anything that could be broken or bleeding.

A surprised chuckle vibrated through the boys chest, causing my eyes to shoot up to his, finding that they were a cool crystal blue color. My eyes roamed his face for a second, before my mouth fell open in reconization.

"You're...you're.." I stuttered out, my mouth not able to form the words in my mouth in the shock I was experiencing at the moment.

"Niall," He finished with a laugh, his eyes twinkling as he gazed at me. "And you would be?"

"Lisa," I answered, mouth still open in an O shape, before managing to say, "So those other boys where the rest of One Direction?"

Another chuckle. "Sure where. The idiots thought it'd be funny to go hide somewhere," His eyes then grew suspicious as he stared at me for a few seconds longer, "You saw us before I, er, fell?"

A blush lit my cheeks, and my smile suddenly grew sheepish, "Oh, yeah. I was just curious. Plus you guys are highly amusing to watch."

"Thanks, love," Niall laughed, hoisting himself into a bug position, before standing to his feet, letting out a large yawn as he stretched. Grinning slightly, he glanced down at me with a grin, holding out his hand to me.

I took it willingly, wrapping my tiny hand around his and bouncing to my feet, steadying myself before glancing out in the distance where I could now see Louis chasing Harry across the abandoned street, Liam frantically running after them, waving his hands wildly in the air, shouting something about how it was dangerous to run around in the road.

I giggled quietly, watching them before saying to Niall, "They are..a bit special aren't they?"

"Special is right," Niall said, turning to me with a serious expression on his face, saying nervously, Thanks for, er, caring to see if I was hurt or not. Can I...can I see you again sometime? We're in town for another week."

"I'd be honored," I said shyly, another blush making its way up my neck.

"Good," Niall said with a tiny smile, squeezing my hand which I still was tightly clutching too, before slipping it out of my grasp, and leaning a bit closer to my ear, whispering gently in it, "Bye beautiful. See you later."

With that, he skipped away toward the other boys.

-----------------------

Sorry, its kind of short and crappy. But I hope you liked it anyway!

~Mouse