Niall and Rachel

"Niall," I sobbed into the phone, clutching it tightly to my ear. "I-I need you to come over here please. Like now. Please."

"Babe, what's wrong?" Niall's thick irish accent hung with concern as I shifted my position in the chair I was in, sniffling in and trying to contain more tears from coming out of my eyes.

"He cheated on me," I said simply, before bursting into a new wave of tears.

"That's it," He growled into the phone, sounding more angry than I had ever heard him before. "I'll be there in like...five minutes okay?"

"Mkay. Just hurry," I hung up my phone, tossing it across the room so it landed on the floor, skidding across the hardwood and smacking into the wall, before finally sliding to a rest.

Pulling my knees to my chest, I rested my head in the middle of my knees, letting my brownish-redish hair fan around my face, shielding anyone from properly seeing my features. I sniffed again, wiping my nose with the back of my wrist, before burrying my face back down into my knees.

It was like five minutes on the dot whenever the door to my apartment flew open. I didn't even look up to see who it was, just assuming it was Niall. My thoughts where true when I felt two comforting arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me into his lap.

"He didn't deserve you," Niall said kissing my forehead repeatedly. "You're more beautiful," Kiss, "Funnier," another kiss, "and..just more amazing then anyone he could ever have. I'm actually glad he cheated on you."

My eyes widened, and I pulled back, watching Niall curiously. "Why would that be Niall? Why would you want my damn boyfriend to cheat on me?"

Niall's mouth opened in an O, and he shook his head, saying softly, "That's not what I meant. I said that because it means I can now choose who you date, and find someone who would treat you properly and not break your heart."

"Like who Niall?" I sighed, leaning back into his chest, letting the tears still leak through my eyelids.

"Well," Niall said quietly, putting two fingers under my chin and pulling my face up so I was forced to look him straight in the eye. "How about me?"

And that's when his lips pressed to mine.

-------------------------

Sorry it's short :/ 

But I hope you liked it anyway! I like the ones where you guys give me ideas!(:

~Mouse