{11}

Meme POV

"Girl this trip bout to be fun as hell. I'm trying to get some dick too." Chelsea said while twerking. We were at her house packing up the car to leave. I'm so tired, it's only 5 in the morning and she up with all this.

"Girl you and Sebastian are too grown" I said while laughing. She laughed too before pushing me.

"Uhuh don't do me and my baby, what about you and Chase. Y'all seem to be getting close." She said while smiling, I smiled while rolling my eyes.

"Girl we just friends that's it. That's all." I said. We got in the car while Ms. Kim locked up her house.

"Umhmm, ok honey. Whatever you say, but he really likes you." She said before her mom hopped in the car.

We drove off to Sebastian house first and then we picked up Chase. We all talked as we made our way to the airport. Let this trip began.

Syn POV

Every since Jameer pulled up on me at Montego Bay he's been texting me. How he got my number, I don't know. Probably his bad ass daughter. I have just been ignoring his text though, he's a married man and that's all to it.

BD: can we please talk syn.

BD: I miss you man 🤒

BD: you got my head so fucked up right now.

BD: bruh I fucking love you. Stop playing with me.

I stopped reading the text once I walked into my job. of course tori was sitting at her desk. Jameer is so stupid, he's pissing me off. Him telling me he loves me makes me rethink things but, I'm not ready to reopen that book.

"Hi hoe" Tori said. This girl does not girl if she's at work or a funeral, she still gonna be loud as hell.

"Girl, we are at work. Anyway lunch on me today. Let me get back here" I said before walking off. What a king day I have ahead of me.

Jameer POV

"What's your problem? Every since you came back from your business trip you've been in a bad mood baby." She said while climbing on my lap as I laid in my bed watching TV.

Syn is ignoring me, that's what.

That's what I wanted to say but I knew she'd go nuts. Plus she still doesn't know that I found melah and syn.

"Nothing man. I'm just chilling." I said while moving her off my lap. She looked at me before getting up and leaving out the room. I grabbed my phone and checked to see if Syn replied yet. Of course, she didn't.

Bm 💍❤😭:  that pussy is mine, and if I find out that you been giving my shit to anyone else I'm going to kill them and you. I love you man, and ya stubborn ass know you love me and my dick. Call me please 😫🙏🙏💓.

She instantly opened it, but never replied. I threw my phone on the floor. I have a whole wife who love the shit out of me but,  here I am stuck on my baby momma. I mean but Syn is more than that, and always will be.

Syn POV

I smirked looking at the text Jameer sent me. This man is just not going to leave my me alone.

"Who got ya Cheesing ova der?" Tori asked as we sat at my table.

"Nobody just Jameer. He won't leave me alone. I feel like I should block him." I said. She stopped eating her food and looked at me.

"Whyy, you know ya like it. You know you love him. I say just call him, ya need some beefcake anyway hun." She said. I nodded before going upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and just looked at jameer's contact before deciding to dial his number.

The rate of my heartbeats seemed to speed up as I listened to the ringing of the phone.

"Hold up" He said as soon as he answered. I heard him walking around.

"Okay, wassup" He said. I smiled hearing his voice. I can pretend like I hate Jameer as much as I want but we both know I love the fuck out of him.

"Ain't no was supposed, stop blowing up my phone Jameer. You have a wife." I said while laying back on my bed.

"Syn man stop acting like this with me." He said while smacking his teeth.

"Acting like what Jameer, I just don't think your wife would be okay with what your doing." I said.

"Man Syn I miss you man. I miss being inside you, I miss being with you. I miss our family. Syn just give me another chance." He said. Lord knows I wanted to run into his arms but I can't do that.

"Jameer.... Stop okay... Your married with a family. How about you just focus on them and Jamelah. Me and you don't need to communicate at all." I said as tears ran down my face. Lord knows I didn't want to say any of that, but I'm just doing what right.

"Syn.. I love you man. I tried so hard to forget you and hate you but.... I can't. What me and Alexis have will never compare to what I had with you. Yes I love my kids to death but I don't need to be with their mom to raise them. I want you."

"Jameer... I..I just can't do that." I said. He sighed over the phone.

"I'll be out there next week. When I get out there me and you are gonna talk.. Face to face."

"There is nothing to talk about" I said.

"I'll talk to you later. I love you baby." He said before hanging up. Leaving me stuck and confused.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I know y'all frustrated with this book 😂😂😂. Jameer and Syn are aggravating me too. I hope you guys are enjoying though. Don't forget to:

Comment 💬

Share ❤

Vote ☑