{14}

Next day

Syn POV

"Girl yesss, he was fine as hell. Nice chocolate skin." I said to Tori, I was telling her about Kash.

"Gyal... You betta hope on that pony. Lawd knows ya need some." She said while laughing. We were on our lunch break which we only had ten minutes to get back to work.

"Whatever, I get dick." I said while thinking back to when me and Jameer had sex. I must admit he was amazing, but I mean sex is all I want. Me and him could never be.

"Ya got sum you need to tell me?" Tori asked. I laughed and shook my head no as we pulled up to the hospital. We walked in and as soon as I stepped inside Kim was walking up to me saying I had a patient who requested me. So I walked to room 114 and said Kash sitting thee, as soon as he saw me he smiled. I returned the gesture.

"Hi, how are you" I asked.

"I'm good now Ms. Synclaire." He said.

"So what are you here for?" I asked, seeing as though he just came up here yesterday.

"Well.... I need help scratching my arm." He said, while giving me a innocent smile. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Really.... There are people here who actually have an emergency." I said.

"Ok ok.. I just wanted to see you again. Also I wanted to see if I could take you on a date." He asked. I looked at him for a minute.

"Ummm... I'm sorry but I already have a man." I lied. I don't know why but I just don't feel like bringing another man into my equation, I don't know what me and Jameer have going on. If I decided to see guys I want to be fully committed. He looked at me for a second before standing up.

"Ok that's fine.. I understand, but when ole dude ain't doing his job just call me." He said while hugging me and slipping a card in my hand and then walked out the room. I smiled to myself at his lil line, before walking out the room and continuing my shift.

Meme POV

"You got to leave. My mom's on her way home." I said to Chase as he laid on my bed sleep. He came over early this morning before my mom went to working, throwing rocks at my window. He was really upset because he said his father was beating his mom and he tried to intervene and his dad hit him. I calmed him and we feel asleep watching movies.

We've just been in bed all day, watching movies and keeping each other company.

"Okay meme. What time is it?" He asked. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5: 35.

"It's 5: 35,how does your eye feel?" I asked while looking at his eye as he laid down with then closed.

"Like hell. I'm tired of this shit man. I tell my mom all the time we don't need him, but she won't leave" He said while rolling on his side and wrapping his arms around my waist. I played in his hair.

"It's probably just hard for her to let him go, you did he say he wasn't always like this. Look chase just leave it alone right now. Hurry and shower before my mom gets home." I said while getting up. He pulled me down on him.

"Give me a kiss" He said. I laughed and smacked his chest.

"No your breath stank boy" I said, he gave me a stale face before laughing.

"Wow www.thats how you do me." He said  before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Jameer POV

"So who is the bitch?" Alexis asked out of nowhere. We were having dinner at red lobster. Having a casual conversation.

"What you talking bout?" I asked nervously.

"You haven't sex with me since we went to Jamaica. You got something you want to tell me jameer" She said while stabbing her sirloin. Now there's no damn way I'm telling her, especially not now.

"Man you tripping. I'm gone" I said while getting up and walking out. Me and Alexis marriage is slowly melting but I don't want her to find out I slept with Syn. Hell she don't even know I've been in touch with my daughter, let alone Synclaire. Syn ain't even responding to me, and she got me stressing. I'm catching a flight first thing tomorrow to see what the hell is her problem. Also meme is back from her little trip so I'm going to take her out.

Alexis came outside whipping her eyes. I care bout her and I don't want to see her hurt. I hate that I'm doing this to her but I love who I love, and it's Syn. She opened the door and got in. Quiet as a mouse, and that's unusual for lexis.

"Bae look.... I promise there is no one else. I love you okay." I said while looking at her. I pulled out the parking lot and drove off.

"I know your lying to me Jameer." She said while looking out her window.

"Alexis I'm telling you the truth." I explained.

"Yeah... I think we should cool things for awhile." She said. I looked at her as she came to a light.

"What the hell you mean." I asked, confused as hell.

"It means I'm taking the kids for awhile. Until we can get our marriage back on track. If we can't I'll just file for a divorce." She said with tears coming down her face. I definitely didn't expect this from Alexis.

"Alexis that's bullshit man.... You can leave but your not taking my kids nowhere." I said getting upset. I've had enough of people taking my kids away from me.

"Jameer your always busy and out of town. Plus Jamel needs me, he's still being breastfed. Their coming with me." She said. I sighed seeing as though she was right.

"Whatever man. Do you then." I'm just ready to be in Jamaica.