{18}

Jameer POV

Smack!! 

"Getcho ass" I said as I smacked sun's fat ass. After our little session yesterday we both fell asleep for the rest of the day.

"Owwww, stop wit you ugly ass" Syn said while rubbing her butt and sitting up on the bed, the cover fell off her showing off her perfect breast.

"Get your ass up man, we have shit to do." I said while sliding on my boxer briefs. Syn just looked at me before rolling her eyes and getting out of bed.

"I'm not going nowhere with you, and why the fuck did you miss your flight." She said while walking into her bathroom. I kissed my teeth.

"Man fuck out of here, I'll leave when I feel like it. Now get dress, I'm taking you and Meme somewhere." I said, she really pissing me off. We both know she don't want me to really leave. She want me to be here more than I do, all that fronting got to stop.

"Whatever" She said as she slammed the bathroom door. I heard the doorbell ring, I waited to see if meme would get it but her ass didn't so I went downstairs. I opened the door and almost fell the fuck back by who I saw at the door.

Milan POV

"Oh my gosh Jamaica Is sooo beautiful baby." I said as I did a spin, I felt like I was in heaven. Me and my family had just stepped out of out boat to start out vacation.

"I know babe, it's amazing" Major said while pulling me in for a kiss.

"It's ight, but the hoes are calling my name" I instantly slapped Arise in the mouth. He held his lip, that's what his fast ass get.

"Major get your damn son before I kill his ass" I said while walking to our rental. This vacation is well needed, I was about to go crazy.

"Ma, I was just playing dang. My face hurt" Arise said, my son is such a character. He's definitely a ladies man like his tank headed ass daddy. Well I got his daddy pussy whipped so I'm the only lady in his life.

"I don't care" I said. Major got in the drivers side and we were on our way to our rental home. I'm so happy to be here, for some reason I feel like his trip is just going to bring that missing piece into my life. I don't know what it is though, maybe we'll make a baby in Jamaica.

Me and my men pulled up to our beautiful two story vacation home and got unloaded. The house was beautiful, I was so happy about the pool too.

"I'm about to head to meet Jameer because he's down here as well. Then I'm coming back to take you to dinner baby" Major said while pulling me to the end of our bed. I sat up and kissed my husband and, I don't know where I would be without this man.

I'm so happy Major fixed himself up and became the man I needed him to be. Most importantly the father Arise needed him to be. Lord knows I couldn't raise a boy into a man on my own.

"I love you baby" I said as I ran my hands over his head. He smiled and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him.

"I love yo ass to snicka. We gonna make a baby tonight." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"We'll see buns" I said. His smile dropped when I called him that. My baby got a little plump ass, so he hates when I call him that.

"I told you bout that gay shit man" He said while dropping me on the bed. I just sat back and laughed. He bent down and kissed me before leaving. I laid back watching TV, as I heard my son playing his Xbox yelling at the TV. Shaking my head I smiled.

Arise POV

"Fuck" I said as I missed the shot on 2k. I'm tired of this shit, I want my money back. I was about to put in COD when my phone starting ringing.

Mia 💍😍💦

What the hell, she know I'm on vacation. Me and Mia been messing round for a while now, but honestly I don't think she's the one for me. I mean I still want to fuck with her because, I mean she got that good pussy but I don't think she's my wife.

Her attitude is fucked up like Auntie Lex. I picked up my phone to answer it before she was sent to the voicemail.

"Wassup" I said while playing my game.

"Hey bae, I miss you" I laughed, she was clingy too.

"I haven't even been gone a whole day Mia, what you doing though?" I asked, trying to make conversation even though I was more focused on my game.

"Nothing just came. Back from shopping with my mom. What bout you honeybun" I scrunched up my face when she called me that. She know I don't like that gay ass shit.

"Chill out, but nothing playing Call of Duty. My parents going on a lil shadate later so I'll have the place to myself." I said. I heard Mia kiss her teeth.

"Yeah it better only be you too" She said. I laughed already knowing what she was getting at. I don't know why she thinks she owns me, I do what the fuck I want. I never cheated on Mia but she stay accusing me of shit. It's seriously aggravating.

"Mia don't start that shit man. I'll call you later." I said immediately hanging up, not giving her a chance to talk.

I got a message soon later, I assumed it was Mia cussing my ass for hanging up in her face but it wasn't. It was my friend Chelsea. Chelsea is this girl I've been having slight conversation with,  lol. She seem like a pretty cool fun chick. She actually lives here in Jamaica and I definitely want to meet up with her. Not on some hook up type shit because I know Mia will kill me if she find out but I just need someone to hang with down here. Especially since my parents are bout to be boo'd up.

C😥:  Heyy, how was your flight?

Arise( future bd) 😋😈:  it was good, wydn?

C😥:  nothing, bored. What bout you?

Arise(future bd) 😋😈:  my parents bout to go on a lil date later. U tryin to pull up?

C😥: hell yeah nikka. I'm bringing my bestie and her ole dude tho. My mom not gonna let me go nowhere if they not coming lol 🤗.

Arise(future bd) 😋😈:  that's fine, the more the merrier. Bring me some food😥.

C😥:  okay boo 👌

I laughed before sending her the address to the place we staying at. Then I started playing my game again.