{4}

Four weeks later

Syn POV

"Meme are you ready? Your aunt Tori is waiting for us. I said while slipping on my long skirt. Today I'm taking meme to the Kingston boardwalk and Tori is meeting us there. I love the boardwalk, it's basically where all the tourists come as soon as they get ofd their boat. Theirs many little shops, almost like a flea market.

" Okay I'm ready mama. Mmm who you looking cute for" Meme said while pulling on my skirt. I smiled while spanking her hand away. She smiled, she's out of her little funk now and back to normal.

"Myself. That's who, who are you looking cute for. Don't make me have to beat no lil boy up" I said. She rolled her eyes while smiling.

"My friend chase is meeting me at the boardwalk, and so is Chelsea and her boyfriend Sebastian." She said, I looked at her.

"When were you going to ask me Ivy" I said while slipping on my tan Gucci flip flops.

"Mom were going to be walking with you auntie. It's not like were going to run off." She said. I nodded, as long as I could see them and make sure that lil nigga doesn't get to close to her. I understand meme growing up but I refuse to have her follow the path I did. I'm not about to be a granny at 33.

"Ok meme, but don't try me on that boardwalk. You already know I will but up" I said. I grabbed my purse and we walked out the house.

"Here you drive" I said as I threw the keys to her. She needs to get some more practice in before I get her a car. She smiled and got in. I quickly put on my seatbelt.

"Ma really" She said while laughing.

"Just pay attention to what your doing." I said. She drove us to the boardwalk and we met up with Tori.

"Hey auntie. I missed you lots" She said while hugging Natori.

"I missed ya too sugaaa. Hey babes" She said while nudging me. I smiled at her.

"Hey bitch. You glowing." I said. She smiled and shushed me. I saw lil miss Chelsea and two guys walk up to us.

"Momma this is Sebastian and Chase, and you already know Chelsea." She said.

"Hey y'all" I said. They returned my hey and we began walking. We stopped at stores, we bought food, and we even went down by the water. Then when we came back up we began to leave before meme said she wanted to get some curry from Grandma Mae's place. So we got in line, I was on my phone strolling on Instagram. The boardwalk wasn't as you busy as normal but it was still pretty busy.

Melah got her food and we began to walk off when my eyes ran across a familiar face. I saw a man that looked just like my ex. Same skin color, same height, same posture, same talk. He was at the pretzel shop.

"I want a pretzel befo I leave. Come on." Said Tori. I looked at her fast, shaking my head as fast as my neck would let me.

"Umm, well me and meme are gonna ahead and leave. See ya boo" I said while grabbing meme and rushing to the car.

I zoomed off without looking back. What the hell is he doing in Jamaica. Is he down here looking for us, did my mom tell him we were here?

"Ma why you going so fast?" Meme asked. I slowed down not even noticing I was going 80 on a 60.

"My bad I was thinking. How was your lil double date" I asked trying to take my mind off things. Maybe I was just tripping.

"It wasn't a date ma, I don't even like chase. We just friends" She said while looking at something on her phone.

"Mmmhmm that's all y'all better be." I said.

Jameer POV

"Get in y'all room, and don't come out. I'm not playing, I got people watching and if either one of you even open the door my belt coming off. Got that?" I asked Mia and Jr. They both nodded their heads yes. We're on our vacation in Jamaica and I got them their own room. That way me and baby could have some fun. We're at one end of the 4th floor and their at the other. Mel's gonna be with us at night though. We just got back from the boardwalk and I know I wore their ass out with all that walking.

"Ok father."

"Ok pops. Night night" Jr said before kissing lex. She tucked him into his bed.

"Alright Mia we'll be back around nine to get Mel." She nodded and we left to go to our room. As soon as we got to the room I pushed lex on the bed and began stripping off her clothes. Everything was just pure pleasure after that. After we got done making love we showered and got Mel. We all laid down in bed and just watched TV.

"Baby we should by a vacation home down here" She said.

"Why do we need to, we already have two homes." I asked. We have one in Miami and one in Italy.

"Because I mean your going to be coming down here a lot now that you have the shop. It would be useful." She said smiling.

"Your not slick lexis. You just want to come down here. " I said.

"I'll see though baby, you are my queen. Queens get whatever they want" I said while pushing her hair behind her head.

"I love you baby, and I appreciate all you do for our family." She said while kissing me and rubbing Mel's hair.

"I love you too baby".