{2}

Syn POV

"Mama can I go to Chelsea's house today after school since its Friday" Melah asked. I looked at her sternly before rolling my eyes.

"Now you know I don't really want you hanging with Chelsea fast ass. The girl too damn grown meme" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"But mama she's my best friend" She said while giving me the puppy dog eyes. I smacked my teeth before looking back at her.

"Fine meme, but I want you back Sunday morning. You can catch the bus today since I'm off today" I said. Today is one of my few days off and I plan on enjoying it.

"Okay love you mommy, got to go. I'll call you tonight." She said before rushing out the house to catch the bus. I went into my bathroom and got into my shower.

Yassss, finally a break. I love my job but it's a handful. I work 12 hour shifts seven days a week. Out of the whole year I only have a two week break, and this is my first break of the year. So I'm very happy today, me and Tori are going to hang out today.

I got out the shower and slipped on some clothes. I took of my scarf and let down my weave and slipped on my sandals. The first place me and Tori are going is to get our nails done

I grabbed my purse, locked up my house and got in my car. I called Tori to see where she was.

"Where you at heffa?" I asked.

"I'm already heah, Vicky doing mi nails" She said. This girl is so impatient.

"Damn Tori, just start without me. I'm on my way though" I said.

I hung up the phone and turned on the corner the nail salon was on. I finally pulled up and walked in, instantly spotting Tori.

"Hey boo" I said.

"Hey gyal. Nikki's waiting for ya." She said. I sat in Nikki's chair and she began on my nails.

"So how has life been?" I asked. Me and Tori barely have time to talk at work but we always on the phone.

"Gyalll, mi boyfriend gave me a promise rang. I'm sooo happy." She said while cheesing. Her and her boyfriend Nick have been together for a year and some months now.

"Oh my gosh congrats girl. Have you gave him the cookie yet, I know you were telling me how you were holding out on him." I asked. Tori said that all her past relationships she gave up the cookie too fast and she wanted things to be different this time around. She's been sticking to it so far.

"Welll, I was thinking on his birthday. I want it to be special." She said while smiling. Her cheeks a rose red against her light skin.

"That's good, you know what that means... Lingerie shopppiiing" I said.

"Yeah, so how has mum life been. Are you still not talking to your peeps in America?" She asked. I told Tori all about the things that happened between me and Jameer. I told her about everyone, including major and Milly. I miss them two so much and I want to see how Arise looks now.

"Mom life is a handful as usual. No I haven't talked to them." I said.

"Well hopefully you can get in touch with them soon. At least Milan and Major" She said. I looked at my nails.

"Yeah, hopefully" I said.

Jameer POV

"Baby get up.. I made breakfast." Lex said while rubbing on me. This girl is a damn freak.

"Damn bae, what you trying to do?" I asked while looking down at her hand as she rubbed her hand up and down my dick.

"Trying to get my husband to get out of bed. Your kids are downstairs working my nerves" She said while sitting on me. I rubbed up and down her thighs.

Me and Alexis have been married for ten years but we've been together 14. After Synclaire went M. I. A. I completely broke down. I lost myself, I searched up and down for her and my kids. I went to her mom, I went Milly, hell I even went to the police. I couldn't find her anywhere. I blamed it all on me, I was so upset. All through that Alexis stayed by my side and she helped me through things. Then lex had my daughter and happiness seemed to come back around. We raised our daughter in the same house and we soon got closer than I had planned. We began dating and things just went on from there. I fell in love with her, she's my rider. She continuously shows me why she's wifey.

Today we're married with three kids. Jamia Elaine Taylor she's 15, Jameer Iman Taylor Jr. Who is 5, and Jamel Izayah Taylor who is 6 months. I love my family so much man. They really done changed me.

My business is doing really good too, I've opened up two clubs. One car shop, and I'm opening up a cannabis shop down in Jamaica. It's grand opening is actually in a month and I decided to make it a family vacation and take the whole family down there.
"Okay baby let me brush my teeth and I'll be down there" I said. She gave me a kiss before getting off me and going back downstairs.

I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face and showered before getting dressed. I looked at the picture of Jelena and Jemelah and gave both of them a kiss like I do every morning. I will never stop searching for my daughter and my son. I think about them everyday, especially my son. I wonder how he looks, does he look more like me or his mom.

As for Syn.... I don't have anything to say to her. She took my kids away from me. She did the most hurtful thing she could ever do to me, and I can't respect her for that. I get I messed up Our relationship, but taking my kids. Really?

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Uh oh I smell trouble coming 👃😭🤗.
Don't forget to

Like ❤

Comment 💬

Vote ☑