21. It'll Be Okay

Niall woke up the next morning after the intense night with Liam and Zayn, still feeling the pain in his lower area when sitting up to adjust himself carefully.

He took notice that the pair left the bed without him, but didn't think too much of it as he pulled on one of the taller brunette's shirts as he yawned.

His feet moved him into the bathroom, allowing him to use the toilet then brush his teeth in a matter of a few minutes.

Afterward, he fixed his hair then found himself traveling into the kitchen, being greeted by Liam who pecked his lips softly and squeezed his side carefully.

“How'd you sleep, love?” Zayn questioned when Niall had put his arms around him. The Irishman hummed, keeping close to the man as he watched him cook their breakfast.

“I slept well. Tried my best to get comfortable after the second round in the shower. Liam didn't go easy on me at all, so it was kind of difficult.” The taller brunette smirked, keeping his spot on the counter as last nights event flooded back to him.

He didn't hesitate in wanting to top the Irishman for the second round, taking care of going steady and slow at first as Zayn got on his knees for the younger man.

But his leniency lasted only a few moments before he lost control of himself, thrusting deeper and faster than the first time with Zayn if it even seemed possible to do so.

Niall surely felt every thrust and movement as the taller brunette had gripped his waist, moaning in ecstasy as Limit had hit his sweet spot over and over again until spilling their loads in their respective points of interest.

Zayn spilled his own load as well before helping Liam clean up the issue he created, the three of them drying off, putting on their clothes and falling asleep afterward.

Liam wouldn't forget the night even if he tried, sighing to himself as he watched the other two at the stove where the smell of food washed over him constantly.

He felt his phone buzz when staring at the two though, pulling it out to see a text from his manager, Luke.

The tall brunette had to go in for work in a few hours, lasting about seven in total, which made him groan incoherently.

Luckily, he already took a shower with the pair and cleansed himself from last night's endeavors. He needed to find something decent to wear for his shift though, dragging Niall along into the bedroom after stealing a kiss from Zayn who continued to cook.

Once the pair made it into the bedroom, Liam looked through his part of the closet, taking out specific clothing options that he had in mind when preparing for his first day.

Niall watched in amusement as Liam looked obviously focused and sure of the choices he already thought of beforehand.

He examined what the taller brunette had placed down though, tossing the polo shirt to go for the black and white button down and holding up the skinny jeans that Liam took.

The brunette turned around saw this, nodding at Niall's choice before grabbing a pair of black briefs and white socks. He then took the shirt and jeans that the Irishman picked out, giving him a quick kiss to the lips before entering the bathroom where he'd also fix his hair and make sure everything looked neat.

Niall followed behind him, keeping the door open before taking a seat on the large counter, watching Liam's moves when stripping the few pieces of clothing he had on to put on the outfit the Irishman chose.

Afterward, he grabbed his gel and fixed his hair with some help from Niall, who snuck in a few kisses here and there as a faint coat of red painted his cheeks from the soft moans.