20. Bit of a Problem

A couple weeks passed since the last surgery, Niall going to work with Zayn as Liam went job hunting by himself.

He didn't expect to bump into Shawn when entering the bar, showing a small smile as Zayn left them to go to the bar, keeping his eyes on the pair as he clenched his jaw.

“So, uh. How did the surgery go? I hope it went perfect, for your case.” The Irishman nodded, letting out a much needed happy sigh as he felt more manly than ever.

“It did go perfectly. I finally have every bit of me that I need in order to feel comfortable with my body, and I'm glad that the waiting is all over with.” Shawn smiled, finding himself nodding as he eyed the young man's petite body.

“That's good, extremely good. I hope it isn't too much for me to ask, but could we go out for some coffee during our break? As friends, of course.” Niall chuckled lightly, but shook his head slowly, letting out a soft sigh that made him feel awful.

“Liam and I already have plans to get some lunch during his break of job hunting. Rain check?” Shawn nodded, forcing a small smile on his face after the genuine one faltered for a few, precious moments.

The taller male decided to leave Niall be, watching him walk behind the counter and next to Zayn to help with the bar. He let out a long sigh and went around to wipe down the tables, figuring that trying to be with the Irishman wouldn't work out.

He steered clear from them for most of their similar shifts, interacting with Niall when needing to give him an order. The Irishman didn't think too much of it as he made the drinks with Zayn glued by his side, but he figured that Shawn realized his mistake in texting him the way that he did.

Niall felt relieved by the thought, getting through the rest of the day with the tatted man, meeting Liam for lunch in between to discuss the different job offers, and ending the day with horny men, per usual.

He gathered more tips than usual, the grown men taking a liking to Niall's newfound confidence and ability to shut them down without a problem. It made the majority of them intrigued by him, resulting in the vast amount of tips they delivered.

The Irishman went back to Zayn's house with the large tip jar, holding the man's hand until he needed to get something to eat and drink from the refrigerator.

Liam joined them in the kitchen when hearing the front door open and close, giving each a kiss to the lips before taking a look at the younger males tip jar.

“Someone was a lot more popular than usual tonight... Are a majority of those one hundred dollar bills, love?” Niall blushed and nodded, taking a sip from his glass of ice cold water that felt nice to drink.

“Yeah. Gotta love horny and drunk men who give tips like crazy,” Niall said with a light chuckle. The two laughed, getting their own drinks and snacks after witnessing the Irishman grab his own.

“Speaking of horny, though. It has been enough time for you to be able to do anything sexual. Have you felt the need to do anything of the sort?” Zayn asked, raising his brow with a serious look on his face that made Niall not so flustered.

He shrugged his shoulders though, “A little bit, here and there. Nothing has really put me in the mood, but whenever I think about you two, I can't help but grow a hint of a problem, which is nice to admit.”

Zayn smiles a little, walking up close to the younger males right side as Liam walked to his left, slowly beginning to move one of each of their hands against his sides.

“Well, why don't we try to put you in the mood. If you're up for it, of course?”  Niall blushes, letting the pair lead him into the bedroom after finishing his drink and snack that followed his long day.