05. Precise

January 5th, 2019 // 7:48pm

Liam was looking into his mirror, a frown placed upon his face as he felt alone. He didn't want to feel like that, nor did he ever want to think about Niall again. But he did, over and over again, and all he wanted was for her to stop coming into his mind.

He was tired of thinking about her, tired of wanting to talk with her when he knew that it was wrong for him to do so.

Liam couldn't help himself as he would stare at himself in the mirror, wondering why he was forced to go through something so rancid.

It was all Niall's fault, especially the surgery that Nicola had brought up during one of the family dinners that took place. He didn't utter a word once that was called out, only growing more sickly as he heard her name again.

Niall was glued into his thoughts, and he couldn't do anything about that. Everything about Niall was forcing itself into his thoughts, so Liam couldn't control whatever came his way. He had to suffer through the pain of having her come into thoughts during every second of every day. It was torture.

He swore that he could hear her voice, though. But it was deeper than before, more manly and different than he last heard. It ws a little confusing at first before he opened the door to the hallway, laying eyes right on Niall.

She looked exhausted in his eyes, but he also noticed that his chest had become flat to the point of being no breasts in sight.

The look Niall gave him then, was of pure disgust and hatred, and Liam gave the brunette the same look without any hesitation on his part.

Niall then watched the door slam and Liam's figure disappear to the other side, his heart crumbling all over again as Nicola rubbed his back sympathetically. He didn't want to suffer anymore, but he had that slice of hope since he was less a girl and more like a boy.

His ovaries, breasts and uterus were nowhere to be seen or heard of anymore, and what came next was the neophallus, but he had to heal up before that could happen.

Nicole brought him into her room, though. They sat down on her bed, just like how he did with Louis, and began talking about the plan to win back Liam's sincere attention.

In all honesty, Niall really did miss Liam, but with the way he had acted, the brunette lost any hope of winning him back in any way.

“I'm sure you're not ready to properly face Liam, but a cousin who loves him to death is back for a bit, and I think he could get Liam into thinking well about you and everything else that is going around in the world. We just need to persuade him into listening to Josh.”

Niall shrugged, looking down at his nails that had been bitten down due to nervousness. He wanted everything to be okay, but he knew that it would take a lot of time before it would be all right again. He was just too impatient.

“I know your parents said that we couldn't use any verses, but there are some that can make him think clearly. My friend, Louis, has been looking a few up, and they really would bring light into Liam's view on me. Each of them would help him realize the good about transitioning, and anyone that is included in the LGBT community...”

Niall brought them up onto his phone and showed Nicola, who then smiled big at said verses.

They were all so important in their situation, and Liam would be able to follow his own rules in the process. It was a win-win situation. They just needed to put it in effect.

As if on cue, Josh came into the room with a plate full of piled on nachos. He hasn't seen Niall yet, but he was definitely gorgeous.

“You must be Niall. I'm Josh.” Niall got pulled into a hug after Josh gave Nicola the plate, a smile coming onto his face as Nicola rolled her eyes playfully. Josh was certainly touchy, but Niall didn't mind it one bit. He didn't mind a lot of things that came his way.