Airplane issues

So I was on my way back from Europe (I went to Germany and Italy) and while we were boarding the plane to go back home. So we had to take another plane in Georgia to get back home and all that. So this drunk ass guy barges through all the elders and people who have to get seated first because he was clearly way to drunk to board the fucking plane. So the lady was trying to call security to get him off and all that but security never came because what the hell reasons. So timeskip to where everyone is on the plane. I don't have my window seat because this really nice couple actually booked it. Okay so back to this drunken fuck face, RIGHT before the plane took off he comes running down the aisle throwing up. And HOLY HELL did I get the most of it, like only me and the lady sitting besides him got it as well. I am sitting there traumatized, my dad looks at me then back to the bathroom to where he locked himself in and my dad was fucking PISSED so was the husband beside me pissed as well. Like everyone was pissed. I was actually the first to be cleaned off and I was in my pajamas, like full on comfortable sweatpants, large shirt, hair in a messy ponytail. Somehow My pants got the worse of it, and some where in my hair as well. I was basically having a shock moment. But like after we landed the husband and his wife looked at me before he said "how did you not get angry? Because I would have knocked the guy out."
And I looked at him and I said.
"I had experience more things like this."
Hence the scar in my right hand huehuehue
And like a couple of guys came up to me and literally said that I was a hero for not freaking out and staying calm during it.
Btw security, motion sickness my ass. He knew he was too drunk to get on.