The Days of how I bearly escaped death.

So I was three year old K, bad case of bronchitis and Pneumonia and death was trying to grab me right? So my mom checks my temperature and it's like 102 degrees right? So she throws me (not literally) clothes and all in a bath of cold water even though that could have shocked me and I could have died. But my doctor was no better as he only worked in groups and he went solo for this. So I was rushed to two different ERs and was on a breathing machine for two or three years. But like I didn't have one hooked up to me. It's like a time thing where u put it on your mouth and nose and it gives u air. Mine was a fish.

The other time I died was on a treadmill, tenth birthday and it was a wedding day, so we didn't celebrate my birthday. Like my only birthday gift was the scar on my right hand because I jumped on the said treadmill that was like, going forty miles per hour. So I cut my hand and could have broke my neck. Blamed it on the railing of the stairs lol. Mom said we should have gotten me to the ER to get stitches even though my wound was healed in two weeks. Stitches would have been longer.

Also at said birthday party my friends and cousin were staying the night and they said that they thought I died in my sleep because my stomach wasn't rising so someone checked to see if I was all right. Also while they were drawing on my face I punched on of them in the stomach because I was the first out.

My other friend was shot in the butt after trying to sleep and she farted after the nerf crossbow bullet bounced off. It was funny.

Graze upon my scar and unhealthy pale skin