35

"Look at me, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung sat bound to a chair, in a dark room, head hung low.

"Look at me," Jennie said pulling her face upwards.

"P-please don't send him in here again."

"Your fathers have gone out. They told me to stay and watch you. I am going to help you."

"W-what?"

"I took Jungkook away from you. It was wrong of me, but it was apart of your fathers' plan. I had to get your family not to trust Jungkook so that your fathers could get off the hook."

"I don't get it."

"Okay, let me start from the beginning. Your adoptive father has been keeping tabs on me ever since high school. He got me that job working for Jungkook when he found out that y/n had applied for that job with your company. He knew that you two still had feelings for each other. He got me to get Jungkook to cheat on you. From there he knew that you would run to y/n. Why do you think that he suddenly showed up the one night that you and y/n were together? Anyways, that is where your biological father and I came into play. When you ran out of the house that night your biological father and I kidnapped you. Your biological father told me to bring you here. Without telling your adopted father that he got someone that looked like you and got her to wreck y/n's car. She died in the hospital from a head trauma. Tomorrow they are going to send you away on a cargo ship."

"Why would my bio. father come back after all of these years?"

"He got sent to jail on a rape, assault and battery, and child molestation charges. They surprisingly gave him an option to make bail. It was a hefty price, but someone payed it for him. He wans to get you back for sending him to jail. Chaeyoung, what I did in high school was me feeling like I was above everyone else. I saw how hurt you were and wanted to fix what I had done. When your fathers came to me with this plan I figured I could help you. If I would not have helped them...they would have just gotten someone else to do it. I thought that this was the only way that I could get you out of his situation. I'm sorry."

"Thank you."

"No need. We need to get going before your fathers return."

"She will not be going anywhere," Chaeyoung's (bio.) father said from the door.

"Chaeyoung, the police will and y/n are on their way here now. You need to run when I get him away from the door," Jennie whispered secretly cutting the rope binding Chaeyoung with the chair.

"You thought that I was stupid enough to leave you alone with her," he said walking up to Jennie. "I know everything."

"Chaeyoung...RUN!"

Chaeyoung sprinted up from the chair trying to escape the building.

"Her blood is on your hands," he said taking out a pistol.

He ran out of he room in search of Chaeyoung. He stopped and heard her footsteps heading towards the entrance.

"Got you now."

Your Pov

Currently you were sitting in Detective Buras's Tahoe waiting outside of an old factory.

"When can you guys go in and search for Chaeyoung," you said anxiously.

"When S.W.A.T gets here."

You turned your attention back to the old factory standing before you. You sat up in your seat when you saw the door to the factory barely open.

'Chaeyoung?'

Suddenly someone, who you recognized as Chaeyoung, sprint out of the warehouse. You looked behind her and saw your father loading a pistol. Without thinking, you jumped out of the truck and ran towards her. Once you reached her you spun her around. A gunshot sounded and everything went black.