First Chapter Preview

"Take me through what happened to get you to this point. What led you to meeting me y/n?"

"Well it all started with an adopted love story. My adopted sister and I fell in love. My father didn't approve and tried to take her away from me. For a while he succeeded in doing that, but one day in the future we met once again when I began to work for her. The sparks I buried inside myself had automatically resurfaced. Chaeyoung was always the love of my life. She always will be. Anyway, our father found out and faked her death one night. It turns out that him, Chaeyoung's biological father, and someone I knew had kidnapped her. They were planning on getting her away from me. Long story short we found her where they kept her, and I got her back. Turns out the girl I knew was actually trying to help her out of the situation that my father and Chaeyoung's biological father were planning. But, um, she helped her get free and both dads went to prison with a sentence of 5 years on kidnapping charges. The murder charge was a little shaky though."

"When did they kill?"

"The girl that was in the hospital. The one that looked exactly like Chaeyoung."

"But...it was shaky even though all the evidence was right there?"

"I guess so. I'm just glad they were able to get the time that they got."

"Why didn't they get a longer sentence?"

"My father is very convincing. He said he would plead guilty if the district attorney cut him a small deal. Aka the lesser sentence."

"Wow. This story sounds like it's right out of a book."

"Life really is a story."

"So, you still haven't told me. How did you get here to me?"

"Our father and Chaeyoung's biological father..."

-------------------------
A/n: So that is actually the whole first chapter except for one word at the end. Can you guess what the father duo has done now?