5

After School

You were currently leaning up against your car waiting for Chaeyoung. You wondered why she looked so mad earlier. You didn't even do anything bad to her. If anything you actually helped her! Right? You were pulled out of your thoughts by the sounds of voices behind your car.

"Bye, babe." You heard.

"Bye, Jungkook."

You turned around and saw Chaeyoung and Jungkook hugging.

"Can you two get a room, please! Matter of fact, can you two just get away from my car with that nasty shi-..."

"Shut up, y/n, before I have to finish what I started this morning!" Jungkook glared.

"Oh my gosh, I am like so like scared." You mocked.

"I will see you tomorrow, Jungkook." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Bye," he said walking off glaring at you.

"I will see you tomorrow Jungkook," you repeated.

"What is your problem?! Between what you did this morning and what you are doing now, I think that it is safe to say that you have lost your mind!"

"I lost my mind?! Why don't you listen to your own self!"

"You are the one acting so idiotically!"

"You are going out with the one and only Jeon Jungkook and have the guts to call me an idiot?! What are you guys anyway?!"

"He is my boyfriend!"

"What like on Wednesday's and Thursday's? I mean, we literally had this discussion this morning about how you should not go out with him! Did you ask him out just because I told you not to?"

"Your opinion of my love life does not matter."

"How does it not matter?!"

"Why do you care about me all of a sudden anyway?!"

"What do you mean all of sudden?"

"You have never cared about me!"

"What do you mean I don't care about you?! Why do you think I caused that big scene this morning?!"

"..."

"HUH? I did it because you are my sister and I will not just let anyone treat you any kind of way and not do something about it! I don't care how bad your attitude is towards me, you are still my little sister!"

Chaeyoung put her face into her hands and let silent tears flow.

"Now, quit all that crying and get in the car! Mom said she was making some kind of special dinner tonight, and I want to beat dad to it."

"Shut up." She chuckled wiping her tears.