The Storm Pt. 4

You were peacefully lying on your bed when you suddenly heard a blood curdling scream. You immediately sat up on the bed.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO! DADDY NO! Y/N!"

You ran to the living room and saw Chaeyoung being dragged out of the house by two men wearing white.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Y/N, DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!"

Just as you were running to her your dad stood in front of and smiled down at you.

"I told you that your happiness was going to be short-lived."

"What did you do?!"

"I sent her away. Did you really think that I would allow something like this to go on between my children?"

"You bastard! I hope you rot in Hell!"

"If Chaeyoung stayed here you would be the one rotting in Hell."

You pushed past your father and ran towards Chaeyoung. You reached your hand out to her and...

Beep Beep Beep

Your eyes slowly opened as you heard your alarm going off. You reached over and stopped the obnoxious noise. Sitting up you rubbed your eyes and stretched.

'It was only but a dream.'

As relief washed over you, you heard a soft knock on your door.

"Who is it," you called.

"It's me."

"Sorry, I don't know anybody named Me."

"Your sister dummy."

"I am just kidding, come on."

Chaeyoung walked in and stood beside your bed.

"Why are you up so early, Chae?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What would that be?"

"Daddy is taking me away."

"What?"

"He is sending me somewhere tonight. I don't want to go."

A single stray tear ran down her cheek.

"Come here."

Chaeyoung laid down and snuggled up to you. She started to cry and held onto you tighter.

"Don't cry," you said stroking her hair.

"I-I can't help it y/n."

"Please for me. I don't like you being anything but happy."

"Are you serious," she asked looking up at you.

"Yes I am. I don't know how it happened Chaeyoung...but I have feelings for you. I know I shouldn't, but I can't get you out of my head. I love you. I will always lov-"

You were cut off when Chaeyoung suddenly kissed you. It was slow and soft, comforting in a way that words couldn't describe it. You brought you hand up and rested it below her ear, your thumb caressing her cheek. She ran her fingers ran down your spine, pulling you closer leaving no space between the two of you. Chaeyoung slowly pulled away and lovingly gazed at you.

"Can I stay here with you until I have to go?"

"I won't let them take you away. Come here."

Chaeyoung cuddled up into the crook of your neck. Slowly you two drifted off to sleep, waiting for what your father had in store...