34

"I JUST TOLD YOU TO TAKE HER!"

"I did."

"WHY IS MY DAUGHTER DEAD THEN?"

"Calm down. She isn't dead."

"I just saw her die in the hospital."

"No you didn't."

"What?"

"You didn't see her die. You saw a person that looked like her. It was not our precious Chaeyoung."

"Don't call her that. I know about the crap you did. Don't think that this..."

"I know. I don't want her anyway."

"You were hired for one job. I need you to make sure you do that job."

"I am doing my job."

"Oh, and be careful. That recording from the other day was pretty revealing."

"She is smart. She tried to give them a code, but we stopped her in time."

"I don't care what she did, but she should not have the chance to do it again."

"She won't."

"When are you two going to take her?"

"The cargo ship leaves in a few days. We have a container ready for her."

"Good."

"Don't you think that this is taking it a little far?"

"I can't see y/n and Chaeyoung like this. I can't accept this. If they won't stay away from each other, I guess I have to force them to."

"Whatever you say."

"Just know that I know what I am doing. It is going to be better for everyone."

"What happens when they lead this back to you?"

"They aren't going to trace this back to me. I am not an idiot. I cover my tracks."

"Okay."

"I will meet you again before the ship leaves."

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
A/n:  Sorry for the lame chapter. I am tired, but I had to update.