14

"And that over there is the art section of the school."

"Your school is so huge," Jennie said looking around.

"Hey...we should get going to class."

"Oh right, sorry."

"No, you are fine. I mean you are okay. L-Like as in you don't have to apologize for it. N-Not that you aren't fine. I mean o-okay....you are very pretty. I-I mean beautiful. Like you have pretty eyes. I am going to stop talking now."

"Awe, so cute. I wanted you to keep going!" She smiled. "Hey, y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I know I just met you and everything, but can I ask what happened to you?"

"Oh, you are talking about the bruises?"

"Yeah, it looks painful."

"Actually, I have a sister."

"Oh, I would like to meet her if she is as nice and sweet as you."

"You don't want to meet her. She is the opposite of me actually."

"Is she why you are covered in bruises?"

"I would not say it was her fault. Let me just say that, long story short, my sister has a sleazy, playboy boyfriend and he cheated on her. She decided to get back together with him and I had a different opinion."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

"Bravo y/n, that was a nice little story. You didn't leave out the part where I gave you all of those bruises did you?" Jungkook said walking up in front of you.

"I don't feel like dealing with you today, Jungkook."

"Too bad isn't it? Now tell me, y/n, who is this beautiful piece standing beside you instead of me?"

"First off, she is not a piece. Second of all, you have a girlfriend. If you ever disrespect Jennie or my sister again you will end up in the hospital. Come on Jennie."

You grabbed Jennie's hand and dragged her off to your next class. You got to the class and saw Lisa smirking at you and Jennie.

"What is that look for?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

You looked at Jennie and she was hiding her face behind her hair. You could see that her cheeks were rose red.

"Y/n," Lisa said.

"What?"

"You can let go know."

After a while, it clicked in your head and you let go of Jennie's hand.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I kind of like it," she whispered in your ear before walking up to the teacher.

When you got over the initial shock you turned and saw Chaeyoung look away from you. You heard her sniffle and you saw here wiping her eyes.

'Why was she crying?'