4

"Dude, what was that in the hallway this morning," your friend Lisa asked you.

"It was nothing," you said sitting at a lunch table beside her.

"It didn't look like nothing. Jungkook looked like he was about to obliterate you. He has never handled you like that before."

"It was about Chaeyoung." You sighed.

"What about her?"

"I didn't like the way he was treating her."

"When did you start caring about your sister?!"

"Shut up."

"Are you sick or something?" Lisa gasped feeling your forehead. "Are you sure that is you in there, y/n?!"

"Remind me why we are friends again." You scoffed brushing her off.

"I really do not know. So...give me the details!"

"No."

"Come on, y/n! It looked like you guys were about to kill each other this morning!"

"She was holding his stuff."

"What?"

"Chaeyoung was holding his heavy books and his book bag. That was in addition to her own heavy stuff. So, I snatched his stuff out of her grip..."

"Then what?"

"I threw it on the floor."

"Wait, let me get this straight...you threw his stuff on the floor. The quarterback. The strongest and most popular person at this school."

"Yes, I did."

"Awww! Such a good big brother/sister," Lisa cooed patting your head.

"Regardless of whether it was Chaeyoung or not, he should not let a girl carry his things."

"Y/n y/n y/n!"

"What?"

"Here she comes!"

"Who?"

"Chaeyoung! She looks pissed! I think that that is my cue," Lisa said running off.

"Lisa..."

"Y/n."

"Chaeyoung."

"I need to talk to you after school," she said angrily.

"Okay. I mean...we have to ride together anyway."

"I am not playing games with you right now, y/n!"

"Okay, see you after school," you said running after Lisa.