23

"Hey, y/n. Was Chica being nice?"

"Yes, she was fine. List-"

"Can you run these copies down to printing for me?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Why do you look so serious?"

"Because it is important."

"Is Chica okay?!"

"Chica is fine, but I saw Jungkook at the house."

"Yeah, he told me he had left a sketch at the house. He ran to go pick it up for one of his clients."

"That's what he told you?"

"Yes."

"Did he tell you that Jennie Kim was also with him?"

"I mean she is his assistant. It is kind of odd, but she is his personal assistant. She goes everywhere with him."

"He was grabbing something, but I can assure you that it wasn't a sketch."

"Y/n, please stop. If you are implying what I think you are, don't do it. I understand that you have a need to protect me, but I trust him."

"Then tell me why I saw him and her naked walking out of your bedroom."

"Stop telling lies!"

"It isn't a lie! If Chica could talk I would tell you to ask her about it!"

"He has changed! Why can't you get it through your head that he has?!"

"Probably because he hasn't."

"Get out."

"You don't believe me?"

"No I don't! I really don't know what to think right now. For all I know this is a ploy."

"Why would I make up something like this?"

"Hmmm let me dumb it down for you. Here's the scenario...You tell me that Jungkook cheated on me, and I believe you. From there on I get sad and come to you for comfort. You then think I will just take you back."

"I know I am stupid, but I am not that stupid. I am telling you this to protect the person I love. I don't want you to be hurt."

"You hurt me the most."

"How?"

"By telling lies in order to get back with me."

"I love you. I would never do something to hurt you."

"Please get out of my office. You know what, just go home."

"Fine don't believe me. Don't come to me crying when you see that he has been cheating on you!"

"Goodbye, y/n!"

-------------------------------

You were sitting in your living room watching the thunderstorm that roared outside. All you could think about was Chaeyoung. The weather was terrible. If she was anything like she was before, she was probably in bad shape now.

Knock Knock

"Who is it," you said walking to your apartment's door.

"Me."

The voice was weak and faint,but you knew exactly who it was. You opened the door and there stood a soaking wet Park Chaeyoung. She was shivering and pale.

"What happened to you? Why are you soaking wet," you asked pulling her into the apartment.

"I walked here in the rain."

"Why would you do that?! There is a thunderstorm going on! You could have gotten struck by lightning!"

"You were right. I walked in on him and Jennie. I went to his office to talk to him. I walked and saw Jennie bent over his desk and-"

"Come here," you said pulling her into a hug.

"I am wet," she said while sobbing against your shirt.

"I don't care."

"I missed you, y/n."

"I missed you too, Chaeyoung. Come on. Go take a shower and change into some dry clothes. I don't want you to get sick."

"Okay."

"We can talk whenever you get out."