CUT OFF ONE HEAD AND TWO GROW BACK

70 YEARS EARLIER

70 YEARS EARLIER

A short man waddled through a long corridor clutching a clip board in his hands as the lights above him flickered until he entered a lab like area. Multiple white coats were everywhere looking at different machines and documenting what they needed to.

            "Where are we?" the short man asked looking at the two different lab coats that were standing in front of him.

            "We are ready to begin the procedure." The one lab coat answered the short man adjusted his glasses before turning to the procedure tables seeing a small disturbance break out for a moment. Soon two men in black clothing appeared and detained the situation without any other notice. The short man adjusted his glasses turning to the clipboard in his hands and flipped through a few pages writing down some notes then handed it to the first lab coat. The next clipboard the short man looked at gave him a small look of grimace then he looked at the lab coat in front of him.

"What is this?" he asked the lab coat looked back up at the short man, he looked a little scared for what was happening.

"Herr Schmidt has given us direct orders to proceed with the procedure." The lab coat answered which the short man gave a small nod then signed off on the clipboard then handed it back to the lab coat. Then the man moved towards the opposite side of the room to handle his orders. A few minutes later the short man took a small step forward, both his hands were crossed behind his back and his eyes looked down at the floor below. Then he looked back to the two doctors who were waiting for the word they needed to start.

"Alright doctors...let's begin." He smiled all the doctors nodded and they began their assigned jobs knowing one thing; when you cut off one head two more grow back, which they knew this isn't over, it was far from it.