BECAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE UP

~~Okay I'm feeling nice so here is another part to hold you over until next Saturday because I love you all :) Enjoy~~

~~ELLIE~~

We made our way towards the Exhibition the two friends were having a conversation while I had eyes on the crowds that were starting to merge towards the main stage.

"I don't see what the problem is. You're about to be the last eligible man in New York, you know other than Ellie over here there's three and half million women here." Bucky pointed out which I snapped my attention from the crowd to the two best friends, the soldier who was trying to get his friend to get out there in the world in other ways.

"Well, I'd settle for just one...at least you have Connie." Steve pointed out when we stopped for a moment secretly I unlinked my arm from Bucky's which he didn't notice. Before Bucky could speak I heard a young girl call out his name, she was waving for his attention and a smile was pushed onto his face. "Go man..." Bucky moved towards the young girl while I turned my eyes to Steve who was sad.

"He always got the girls even in school. Girls never looked at me like that and I doubt they ever would." Steve replied while we watched Bucky take the girl into his arms and spin her laughing. My eyes slightly rolled at the scene before turning to Steve who looked like he wanted to leave.

"Maybe you just haven't found the right one yet...I can tell you that any girl would be lucky to have man like you." I smiled watching him turn to look at me with a confused look plastered over his blue green eyes.

"How you think that?" he asked I looked back at his friend then I turned back to him touching his shoulder with my hand stroking my thumb across the fabric.

"Because you never give up whether it is trying to enlist in the military which was apparently five times or being in a fight you shouldn't give up on love. And just between us I would love to have a guy like you, you would be better than the ones I was with in the past." I exclaimed watching his sad look start to vanish and be replaced with an actual beautiful smile that lit up his eyes. Steve may have been a scrawny kid but in my opinion he was still good looking. "Now...come on. Let's show those girls who you got draped on your arm. Who knows maybe you'll find your dream girl because of it." I slinked my arm with his and we moved towards the crowds again. We made it back up to Bucky who was still having a conversation with that Connie girl to even notice that we were next to him. Soon the stage lights flicked on and the whole crowd's conversations started to silent everywhere.

 Soon the stage lights flicked on and the whole crowd's conversations started to silent everywhere