SHOTS FIRED

~~ELLIE~~

We were now moving through the woods towards the nearby factory, this was the last one we needed to destroy in order to cripple Schmidt's forces and according to our allies at MI6 Schmidt was here. Steve was leading us through the woods while I was moving alongside him and Bucky until we stopped on top of the cliff that looked down at the factory.

            "What's the plan Steve?" Bucky asked I looked over at him while his eyes moved around like he was scanning the area

            "We blow the place...okay...listen up. You men take the bombs from Agent Carter and make your way through the factory, free any prisoners you find and plant these bombs everywhere. Once you do this then get out of the facility and meet back here with the prisoners. Agent Carter and Sergeant Barnes will join me because we're going after Schmidt. Understand?" Steve explained the other soldiers agreed while he signaled me and Bucky to follow behind him which we did. Armed we moved hoping to find a way into the facility while the others stormed the entrance guns blazing. I was next to Bucky who was behind Steve as I moved backwards watching our backs in case a guard turned the corner spotting us. The sounds of grunts caught my ear I turned to see both Bucky and Steve taking on two guards before I turned back around seeing another one about to turn towards us. Taking in a deep breath I grabbed my expendable baton flicking it out and disarmed the guard who turned the corner startling him. With a few strikes to his face and stomach I spun him around until I held him by his neck via my staff. His back was pressed to mine when I saw Steve and Bucky turn to look at me, with a jerk of my body I snapped his neck and he dropped to the snow dead. Looking at the two I saw the two of them both stunned as I spun the baton until it collapsed and I holstered it behind my back.

 Looking at the two I saw the two of them both stunned as I spun the baton until it collapsed and I holstered it behind my back

"Here I thought those faces were because you saw me in a dress...come on boys." I replied moving past the two jumping onto the nearby crate hearing Bucky and Steve exchanged a few words then follow behind me. We silently sprint across the crate until I spotted an opening near the one roof, I stopped before I got there feeling a bit strange and I saw both Steve and Bucky rush past me before stopping.

            "Hey? You okay?" Bucky asked I shook my head to clear my head and then gave them both a small nod. We continued our way slipping into the window then landed in the factory; surprisingly we didn't see any guards which meant they were occupied.