NEW DANCE PARTNER

~~STEVE~~

I made my way to Stark's lab area the following morning, yesterday after I was kissed by Private Lorraine I didn't see Bucky or Ellie so I decided to return back to base to get some sleep. When I got to the office area clutching the shield in my grip and to my surprise I didn't see Ellie anywhere, she was supposed to be here with me maybe she is already with Stark. Then I ran into Private Lorraine who surprised me by being Stark's assistant, when we locked eyes I could see a big smile perch onto her lips.

            "Good morning Captain..." she smiled I did feel a bit awkward standing there since what happened yesterday but I needed to keep it together.

            "Good morning...Private Lorraine I am here to see Mr. Stark." I replied trying to be a respectful gentleman watching her smile slightly fade then it reappears again.

" I replied trying to be a respectful gentleman watching her smile slightly fade then it reappears again

            "He is in with Colonel Phillips at the moment...so you are welcome to wait until he is free." She winked I nodded moving away from her desk then moved to the window looking at the city before feeling a hand touch my arm. Turning I saw it was Private Lorraine looking at me and I started to feel a bit nervous. "You seem tense Captain...allow me to help with you that." Before I could protest her lips were on mine again startling me. I didn't know what to actually do until I heard someone clear there throat separating us both, I saw it was Peggy and she looked pissed.

            "Agent Carter..." I stuttered watching Private Lorraine swiftly move from where she was back to her desk without another word.

            "Captain...Mr. Stark is ready to see you. Come with me." She answered I could feel the anger dripping with her words as I followed behind her into the lab.

            "I thought Ellie was going to be here?" I wondered hoping to change the topic to what she saw but I could see Peggy's whole body tense up by this statement.

            "She's resting after the last mission you two had..." she exclaimed I knew something was wrong since the last mission and finding her unconscious had me slightly worried the last few days. Before I could say anything Howard stepped into the room ready to show me his arsenal of weapons he had for me. He lifted up what looked like a cloth that he had lying on his table.