Chapter 6: I'm Not Sick

"And...There we go." I say to myself, climbing through the window leading to my room. I slowly close the window and slip my clothes off.

"Damn...That's a lotta blood stains..." I say to myself, looking down at my clothing. Thankfully, it's all my old and torn up stuff. I stuff them into my nightstand and leave my room.

"Where are you going now?" Cyan asks.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I answer, slowly opening the bathroom door. I turn the water and give it a minute to warm up before I actually step in.

"*sigh* That's nice~" I say in a relaxed tone. The warm water actually seems to make the burning heat inside me calm down a bit. That feeling is soon turned sour once I see all the red water running into the drain. I glance down at my own body, seeing the patches of dried blood covering me from head to toe. The water ran red rinsing the blood from my body, forming a scarlet swirl as it washed down the drain.

Several Minutes Later

I had just finished showering, and began drying myself off. I leave the bathroom, feeling the cold air against my skin.

"Fuck..." I say quietly, feeling the heat come back to my body. "Can you fuckin' fix me Cyan?" I ask in an aggravated tone.

"You don't need to ask like a prick. And no, I can't fix this. You just have to wait it out...Or have sex."

"Is there any other way?" 

"I don't know...Maybe masturbate? That might work."

"Yeah...No. I'm not doing that." I reply.

"Then deal with it. Just go to sleep...I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning."

"You said that the first time I went to sleep." I go back to my room.

"I said when you woke up, 'In the morning!'. Not, 'After you wake up in the middle of the night and go on a fucking killing spree!'" Cyan yells, obviously infuriated at my rampage.

"Alright, alright...Just chill." I lay down, kicking the blankets off the bed. After a few minutes of laying in the increasing warm bed, I begin to fall asleep.

Next Morning

"...I wanna die..." I groan in a tired, groggy voice. The heat from the following night hadn't left me, it still felt like 115 degrees. 

"I know dude...I just can't help you..." Cyan responds. I slowly turn my head to look at my alarm clock. 

"6:00am...*sigh*"

"Just go back to sleep...You were only passed out for 4 hours."

"I'll try..." I say, rolling back over.

"Oh shit..."

"What..."

"Remember the pain amplification I was talking about last night...?"

"Yeah...Why...?"

"I'm sorry."

"Wait? Wh---" I begin, before I feel an incredible burst of pain surge throughout my whole body. "Gahh!!!" I cry out. My eyes shoot open from the pain, my body twitches and convulses from the unbearable feeling. "How long is this gonna fucking last!? Gahh!!!"

"I don't know...A few minutes, maybe an hour, maybe all day..."

I try my best to hold in my cries. It worked as the pain started to die down, coming down to a dull feeling throughout my body.