Chapter 2: The Mall Fiasco

Midnight POV

"Let's go get some clothes!" Coconut yelled as everyone entered the mall. They were all dressed in their casual clothing.

"Yeah...Midnight needs something that isn't torn to shreds." Azuki said.

"Well...That'd be nice." I said, looking down at my torn up shirt and tattered pants. I made sure to keep my ears and tail tucked into my clothes and hair, as to avoid anymore attention.

"But Master, Chocola's hungry." She complained, whining while holding his hand,

"You can eat after. Beside, how long could this really take?" I regret my words mere moments after saying them.

5 Minutes Later

"Why are there so many different colors! And brands! And styles! And....What the hell! This shouldn't be so hard!" I yelled after having to try on the 50th damn outfit the girls have brought to me. So far, only two have been 'acceptable' to them.

"How long could this really take?" Cyan said in a mocking tone.

"Oh shut up. Let me suffer in peace." I reply, in my head of course. 

"Come on. One more set, then you can take a break." Cinnamon said. Kashou, Chocola, and Vanilla had gone off somewhere. They told me, but I wasn't listening.

"Fine." I said, pulling my head back behind the curtains.

"And make sure it looks good. Dummy..." Azuki said under her breath. 

"The hell's gonna look 'good' on me?" I thought.

"Maybe those." Cyan said, motioning my eyes to a shirt and pants resting on the hooks. I walk over to the clothes and proceed to put them on. The shirt was tight, hugging my chest and abs, but it was light and airy, still keeping me cool. The pants were a little loose, but hung on an inch below the waistline of my underwear. I come out of the room to be greeted with staring eyes.

"Wow...he's gonna make me drool~" Cinnamon, practically, screamed.

"Could you not, please? Thanks." Maple said, giving Cinnamon a weird, nervous look.

"Amazing..." Coconut said. "You look hot! Doesn't he Azuki~" She asked, nudging Azuki with her elbow.

"What!? Don't be crazy Nuts. He's not that--that--Don't look at me!" She yelled at Coconut, her face covered in a burning red blush.

"His body's awesome...No! I belong to Nii-sama, not a catboy! Bad Shigure, Bad!" Shigure thought as she walked up to Midnight.

"It looks nice, and it's the third thing I approve." She said, giving Midnight a thumbs up. 

"Thank God." I said, slipping the shirt off over my head. "This thing make my tail itch." I slip my tail out of the pants, and rub it gently against my back. I let out a sigh of relief, until I feel someone grab my tail.

"Gah!" I exclaim, retracting my tail from the curious hand.

"Hehe...Sorry Onii-chan." Chocola said reaching back around for my tail. I use it boop her nose lightly, then I pull it back. 

"Did your tail get shorter?" Vanilla asked, watching Chocola slowly reach her hand out to touch my tail again.

"No, I just like keeping it shorter. Makes it easier to hide..." I reply. "And would you cut that out." I say to Chocola.

"But Onii-chan! Chocola just wants a little feel...Please~" She whined.

"*sigh* Fine...but be gentl---Gah! What did I just say?!" I yell as Chocola lunged out and tightly squeezed my tail. I yank it back.