Chapter 4: No Catnip For You

Midnight POV

"Sweetheart~" I hear a soft voice coo. "Time to wake up." Her tone is so quiet and silky, it almost puts me back to sleep listening to it.

"*groan* Five more minutes..." I reply in a groggy voice. I hear her giggle to herself as I feel her stroke my hair.

"*sigh* Oh alright...Just five." She replies in that same soft tone. I nuzzle back into her chest, loving the soft feeling it has.

"Wake up." Cyan says in the back of my head.

"No...She said five more minutes...You can talk then...

"Whatever...Just don't sleep all day."

I groan a bit and nuzzle my head a little deeper into her chest, until I hear someone gasp.

"Onii-chan! You pervert!" Chocola yells.

"There goes my last few minutes of sleep." I thought to myself as I pull the covers over Cinnamon's body and my own.

"Maybe if were quiet...They'll go away..." I say quietly. Cinnamon just giggles and lowers herself on the bed, moving my head to rest on her shoulder. The next sound I hear is two bodies getting onto the bed, followed by the covers being removed from over my head. 

"What are you two doing under her?" Chocola asks.

"It looks like they're snuggling." Vanilla replies.

"Snuggles! Chocola loves snuggles!" She says, laying on top of me. Vanilla joins in, but she just curls into my side. I pick my hands up and start to pet my sisters gently, until I glance over to Cinnamon.

"Well...You did let me sleep on you..." I raise my tail over her head. "I guess I should give you some pats too~" I start to gentle pat and stroke her hair with my tail. All three of the girls were purring contently, giving me a relaxed feeling. As this continues, I start to fall back asleep, making me slow down my petting.

"Onii-chan~" Chocola complains, nudging my hand. "Don't slow down~ Purr, Purr."

"Yeah~ Keeping going. Purr, Purr." Vanilla says, also trying to nudge my hand. 

"Well...Let's see if this still works." I think to myself as I move my hands behind the two girl's ears. Chocola's right and Vanilla's left. I start to scratch in a very specific pattern directly behind their ears, up, left, right, down, repeat, followed by light taps from my free fingers.

"No!~ N-N-N-Not like that!~ Ah!" Chocola yells, shivering and twitching. She grabs onto my chest, digging her nails in a bit.

"S-S-Stop it, Ah! Onii-chan!~ You know it, Ah! Feels too good~" Vanilla whines, digging deeper into my side.

"This is what you two get for waking me up~" I tease, continuing to torture them.

"N-N-N-Noooo!" The two yell, still trying to squirm. After a few seconds, they finally give in.

"You're s-s-so m-m-mean..." Vanilla says, finally giving into the feeling. Chocola just moans periodically.

"You could be doing, literally, anything else right now." Cyan scolds, leaning his faded body against the dresser.

"I know. But I should spend some time with my sisters."

"And your little 'snuggle buddy'~" He teases.

"Whatever dude. Leave me be."

"If you say so." He makes his body fade away, leaving me with the girls once more. I glance over to Cinnamon, whose chuckling lightly to herself.