Chapter 1

This is my first ever fanfic! So pleasee go easy on me! And I wrote this on my iPod so there might be a few mistakes and grammar errors...:) Thanks for reading!! :D

Plz, comment, vote and fan! :)

====================================================================

Alex POV

"What do you mean it left?"

This couldn't be happening they couldn't have gone without me.

"We are really sorry," the woman at the desk said. "We weren't told that someone had left the plane. So we didn't know, wait, let me check for the next available flight which is..."

I can't believe it, my parents were headed back to Ohio without me and I was alone in Florida with no one that I know or I could trust. And when? That's right summer...What if I miss school? I can't afford that! I have test in the first week! Aw man...

"in 3 weeks" the woman continued.

"THREE WEEKS?" I cant believe it "I don't think you understand school is starting next week. And I have to get there before it starts. Can you see if some other flight is available? Why is the next flight so late?"

"It is the summer!" she replied. Her tone of excitement just made it worse.

So basically I was stranded in a place where I had nowhere to go for 3 weeks. I took the tickets for the next flight from her and went and sat on a chair by a window. I wondered what my parents were thinking right now. I'm pretty sure they are panicking...cause that's all they ever do.

It was actually kinda nice to have some time to myself after a while. I planned that I will call me parents after a few hours beg them to give me money so I could survive here and well enjoy! That's what cool kids do right?

No, can't do that...I going to my senior year and I can't possibly think about ditching the first 2 weeks of school. My life is too important. I was confused, at times like this there's only one thing to do. I fished out my iPod from by bag. Headphones on, ignore the world.

I put I heart radio on and the first song to come up was What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. Eh, do they have to play the song every where, every time? Yeah sure it's a hit and has won many awards and is by some foreign band that are supposedly (people say they are, I don't know because I don't care) good looking but that does not mean you play their song every freaking time. I changed the station.

I dozed off for a while and woke up to see it had been over 5 hours. I stood up and went to the nearest pay phone (love the song by the way) to call my parents. It rung and my dad picked up-

"Hello? Daddy, it's me, ALex. Before you ask I'm fine," yeah I like to keep conversations short.

"Alexandria! Oh, darling I've been so worried! What happened, how did u miss the flight?" my dad is the only person who is allowed to call me Alexandria, the rest of the world knows me as Alex.

"Um...do youremember I told u I needed to go outside because I forgot my iPod in the restrooms? I found the iPod but, I missed the flight."

Then I told them the whole chat with the desk-woman.

"So in conclusion, I'm here for 3 weeks without any cash. So...umm...will u send me some? You know living expenses?" I asked.

"Don't worry about money I'll activate your emergency cradit card. Yes, you can use your card now. But your mom and I are worried more about you," he sounded really concerned.