Revelations 2

Jessica's POV

"Now" I mouthed to the detective and he signaled the other two police officers.

"Freeze" the detective shouted once they stepped into the clearing. The rest of us joined them.

"Jessica, what is going on here?" Paul sneered at me, hoping that will shake me. He pointed his gun at me. Oh oh..

"Speak Jessica, or I'll fucking kill you the way I did with Morgan" fresh venom flowed out laced together with his words. Good thing Bella was still filming the whole scene. That will serve as evidence.

"Weapon on the ground and put your hands up where I can see them" the detective said.

"Am sorry Jessica, but am going to make you pay" he clutched his gun and aimed it at me.. But before he could fire, Xiomara tackled him from behind, making him drop his gun. The detective rushed and cuffed Paul.

"Ronan, see? I told you she was using you. This is what she wanted all along."

"No Paul,, we were in this together."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, dear Paul, let me enlighten you." I said, "You see, when Paul and I met in California, I told him. And Chloe and Bella backed me up, and Ronan believed me. So we came up with a master plan to bring you to justice. And here we are,, it worked"

"So you two aren't really dating?"

"Yes brother.. It was all part of the plan. The sight of you makes me sick. I can't believe you are capable of killing someone."

"One thing I don't understand though" he turned to Xiomara "who are you?"

"Oh, Paul, that's Morgan's twin sister, Xiomara."

"No Jessica, this is the moment of truth, so I might tell you the truth." Xiomara said. What the hell is she talking about?.

"You see, I am Morgan"

"What?" We all screamed

"Yes. You see, I was really in love with Paul. I really did like him. My twin sister, Xiomara, was always against Paul. And I never understood why. Everything I did with Paul, I wrote it in my diary. That's how my sister got to know everything between Paul and I. So on the 24th February, I had gotten dressed to go out and meet Paul. I was eager to meet him, when my twin sister knocked me out cold and locked me in my room, whilst she went to meet Paul."

"So you mean Paul killed Xiomara?"

"Yes Chloe. When Xo emailed me the clip of what transpired between them, I called her, and she picked up the call. Only for me to hear a gunshot. I was really enraged and vowed to teach this motherfucker a heavy lesson."

"Woow" that all I managed to say. That's one hell of a fucked up story..

"We are going to take Paul to the station. And y'all must come with us to fill in some details"

"Okay. We will be there." The officers left with Paul. Morgan walked over to the cliff.

"Morgan don't jump please.. You are all I have"

"Am sorry Chloe, but I can't live anymore. Xo is dead and its all because of me"

"No Morgan, remember when my Lily died, I felt all alone. But you told me, you will always be by me. You are not alone Morgan. You have Jess, Bella, me and even Ronan. Just don't jump."

"Am sorry Chloe.. Let me do this"

Chloe picked up Paul's gun and pointed it at her head..

"Charlotte don't" I screamed

"Morgan, if you don't come and get this gun out of my hand then I swear I'll shoot myself to death."

Morgan turned back, rushed to Chloe's side and slapped the gun out of her hand.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do that?" Morgan hugged Chloe, now sobbing uncontrollably. I never knew tears were streaming down my face, until Ronan wiped them off.

"Never ever try to do that again Morgan, I swear I you even try....." Chloe said

"Hush little one.. Am here, and I will never ever do it again"

"I love you Morgan"

"I love you too Chloe"

I turned and looked at Ronan who was by my side

"Thank you Ron. For everything"

"Glad I could help.. No need to thank me, that's what friends are for."

"Guys, we need to go to the station like right now" Bella said...

Oh shucks, I forgot she is still here. I held Ronan's hand and we left.

Finally, Paul Manchester was going behind back. I finally got my revenge and justice for Xiomara... Though I still can't believe she's the one who went and met up with Paul instead of Morgan. The girl has guts. Anyhow, that was plenty of revelations for one day. But my revenge isn't complete yet. This nail needs to be hammered one more time, for my revenge to be complete.. Paul Manchester, I have one final blow for you.... Be prepared....