Listen to My Heart

A/N
Okay, when I was writing this chapter, a song kept playing in my mind. So I decided to use it as this chapter's theme song

Joe Jonas ~ Gotta find you

Enjoy... Happy readings to y'all

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
Joel's P. O. V.

And they are gone. Finally. Oh, hey, my sister is going on a date with Ronan. Even though every fibre of my body is against them being together, I have to let it slide, as it is, I want my sister to be happy. Enough about Ronan, I have to focus on how to achieve what I want, Chloe. You're damn right, I like her, so badly. Here is the thing, Chloe is way different from all those girls I fuck with. And I plan on telling her all that tonight.

"Nina" I called out

"You called?" She answered from behind me

"Yes. Would you please get some people to set up the garden for dinner for two? Near the red rose bush"

"I will, anything else?"

"Umh, get the chefs to make a three course Italian delicacy"

"Okay."

"And tell James, he will be our butler tonight."

"Okay" she then left. So that happened. Now here's the second part, convincing Chloe to come with me. What the fuck must I do?

"Hey Joel"

Chloe? "Chloe, hey. When did you come?"

"Just now. Are you alright? You look stressed"

"Am okay. Have you eaten?"

"Nope. I thought we would order pizza"

"Let's go out for dinner?"

"A date?"

"No, just dinner"

"Okay Playboy. So where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

"Come on man, I need to know so that I can decide in what I must wear"

"We are going for an Italian dinner"

"Wow lasagne, I know just what I must wear" I raised my eyebrow at her. Like seriously, she has an outfit for an Italian dinner?

"And Joel, please wear a tux" she winked

"What? Why?"

"Because it will go well with my outfit. Go get ready playboy" she smirked and left.

****************
"Calm your balls, Joel am almost done"

"That's the fifth time you are telling me that, Chloe. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready"

"For an hour and a half?"

"Do you know how hard it is to be a woman?"

"No I don't"

"Then shut up and wait. Am almost done here"

"Okay" I sighed in defeat.

I have been standing at her door for the last twenty minutes and she is not yet out. I wonder why it takes women ages to get ready.

"Someone is looking ugly tonight" Chloe said from behind me. I turn around and raised my eyebrow at her. Well well well, what do we have here? The amazing Chloe checking out the 'playboy'.