Reminder

Hello guys.. This is not an update... Chills guys,, the update will be available soon.. So I wanted to remind you guys that this book is about Jessica, Paul and Ronan, not Joel and Chloe's drama.. I intentionally add in some few Joel and Chloe dramas because they will have an effect on the whole idea of the book.. Okay lovelies??

But.... (drumrolls please).. Am not going to spill anything.. Ouch, ouch.. Stop throwing those fruits people. Am going to tell you,, happy?? Wow those are some pretty great smiles... Okay okay okay, I have stopped stalling, am going to tell you right about now..

Am going to publish the first Six chapters of  "The Playboy is Mine " on one small tiny condition.. That is, "Revenge on my Ex Boyfriend" must first get 300 reads.. Do that for your girlie girl and the first Six chapters of  "The Playboy is Mine" will be published.

In case you don't know, "Taming Mr CEO" is the second book in the Revenge Series, with its focus on Charlotte and Joel. The first book is "Revenge on my Ex Boyfriend"..

Happy readings lovelies, and don't forget, 300 reads and the first Six chapters of " Taming Mr CEO " will be published and available for you guys..

Love you lots
Tabitha🐰