Truth Be Told

Jessica's P. O. V

"What the hell do you want?"

"Good morning to you too, Paul."

"Am in no mood for pleasantries. What do you need?"

"I want us to talk"

"We have nothing to talk about"

"Can I come in?" He contemplated for some time, then finally let me in.

"Thank you.. This place hasn't changed much"

"Yeah, sure... What should I get you?"

"Nothing. A glass of cold water will do"

"Will be back" he went to the kitchen, in few minutes, he came back with a glass of water which he handed to me. Whilst I was gulping down the fluid, I could feel his eyes all over me.

"What is there to talk about?"

"I know you are angry, but listen. You hurt me more than I could ever think of. Ron, on the other hand, gave me a supporting shoulder. I then began to fall for him. He became what you never could have been in my life, and we both know it. And I can proudly say, I love him."

"Stop bullshitting me, Jessica. You and I both know you don't love him. We both know, you are using him as a pawn in this your stupid game."

"Guessed right, that's exactly what this is all about.. Ron, is my pawn. I'll move him, until you are where I want you to be. I promise you that"

"I'll not let you win this one"

"Truth be told, I have already won this game. Checkmate.. You can do nothing about it.. You just have to sit back and watch, how I play. You can do nothing Paul, absolutely nothing."

He raised his hand to slap me. I already felt the thunder that accompanied that slap. I closed my eyes, tight shut. After two minutes of nothing happening, I opened my eyes. What the fuck? Ronan was holding Paul's hand mid air. Knight in shinning armour.

"Next time, think again when you want to slap my girl"

********************
Joel's P. O. V

"Chlooeeee"

"If you don't want your balls up your ass, then shut the fuck up."

Oh well, that shut me up. Am supposed to go to the beach today, with Chloe.. And guess what she's doing?? Yup, you guessed right. She's dressing up, for the past hour and half. And well, me being me, kept on pestering her for the past hour, until she threatened to shove my balls up my ass.. Hold up, what's up with this girl and my balls? All her threats revolve around my balls. I hear some movements, and I figured she was done. Well, I look pretty good, right?

(See below for his outfit)