The Boss is Back

Chloe's POV

Well, after that eventful week, we were back to the William's Villa. By eventful I mean, I continuously tortured Joel. Turning him hard on and leaving him hanging. Despite everything, he has been nothing but a gentle man. By the way, its really been a long time since I talked to Jess. It wouldn't hurt an ass to call that idiot. But this might not be a good time to do so. I mean, am fucking tired. I'll just sleep and call her later on.. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep land, when my phone startled me awake. Who in the fucking world is calling? I swear if it is Joel, that idiot will truly lose his balls because I'll castrate him with my bare hand, and don't you dare call me wicked. Oh, its Jessica, she's video calling. I answered

"Hey sweetheart"

"Hey Chloe, I missed you."

"I missed you too. How is Australia?"

"It is awesome girl. How is it there, with you know who"

"He's been amazing" I filled her in on what happened between us since she left. Trust me, she laughed her ass off.

"So how is everything with you, Ron and Paul?"

"Everything is so fun." She filled me in on all her plots and I only had three words in mind, damn, she's wicked. I don't blame her though. Paul deserves what she's doing to him. I mean, its the only way justice will prevail. What? I fucking know what happened on 24th February. Come on, I know everything, Jess tells me everything and besides, Morgan and Xiomara are my cousins. Unfortunately, Paul has no fucking idea on any of what ave told you, so don't you dare tell him.

"So, I really need you to come here so that together we can hammer the final nail on the coffin"

"Am in. When do you want me to come?"

"Umh, today its 20th February, so this has to end on the day it started".

" But Jess, you have the documents, Morgan's diary. Why should we go through all this trouble?"

"Chloe, I lied to him. So that I get what I want. So we need to find evidence, and am afraid its the only way."

"Okay babe. I'll talk to your parents and brother, I'll be on the first flight there tomorrow."

"Night girl. See you soon."

"Night sweetheart"

Am coming home Paul. You messed with the wrong family.

I talked to the Jessica's parents and brother, and they agreed to let me go cause I told them am going there for Jessica..

I went to bed anticipating the events of the next four days..

*********************
"Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane will soon be landing"

I fastened my seatbelt, and gazed out the window.. I can't wait to step on the grounds of my home.

The plane finally touched grounds and I disembarked from the plane. I collected my bags and saw three familiar faces..

"Chloeeeeee" they all screamed. People looked at them as if to murder them. I shrugged apologetically.

"Hey Jess, Bella" I hugged the two idiots. I looked at the third one and I smiled.

"Hey baby cousin. You have really grown up." Xiomara tackled me with a bear hug.

"Hey Xo. I missed you fussy big cousin. Its really been long."

"Welcome home Chloe" Jess smiled at me.

"Let's go, I should settle in and we must get to work. We have no time to waste."

"Oh, the boss is back" Bella chuckled whilst Jess, Xo and I burst into fits of laughter..

Yes Paul, the boss is ready. And You are going down this time. You can only count your hours....