Let The Games begin Officially

Jessica's P. O. V

"Morning Sleepyhead" I whispered to Ronan, as I slowly tickled him. He groaned internally.

"Five more minutes babe"

"Nah ah. If you don't wake up now, no more kisses for four months" that got him jumping out of bed.

"Geez Godzilla, am up"

"Good boy.. Now hurry up and take a shower"

"Its too early Jess. Was thinking we stay in bed and cuddle"

"As tempting as that sounds, I'll say no. Remember we have to go to Melbourne today?"

"Is it really important?"

"Yes it is. Besides, Bella and I have already made our plans. And I need a favour.."

"What is it love?"

"Please tell Paul to come with us?"

"Really Jess? Should we be doing that now?"

"Is my babe jealous? Don't be. Am only doing this so that Bella has someone to hang with, while I concentrate on you" I said as I kissed his jawline.

"Oh, how thoughtful. I'll give him a call right now."

"Thanks babe. I'll go and make us breakfast while you shower and talk to your brother."

"Okay love. See you."

             ****************
"Hey Bella, sup?"

"Get your ass here woman, ave been waiting for so long"

"Chill girl, I'll be there. Hey I need a favour."

"What's up girl?"

"I'll hook you up with Paul. And I want you to....." I filled in on my plan, and to say that she was on board, then it is an understatement. She was FULLY on board.

Okay, Bella was not a huge fan of Paul. Matters only got worse with him breaking up with me when I was sick. So I bet that's why she readily agreed to help me with the plans.

"Am in girl, I thought you'll never ask."

"Thanks love, see you in a jiffy. We are almost done."

"Okay girlfriend. See you." She hung up.
Note to self, fill in Chloe on the latest moves, or she will remove your uterus with her bare hands.

"Paul said we should pick him up on our way."

"Okay. You ready?"

"Yes. You."

"Am ready" Let the games begin....

           ***************
"You could have told me we are going to Melbourne, Ron."

"Sorry Paul, it kinda slipped."

"How long will we be here?"

"Three days" I eyed Paul for his reaction. And not to much of my surprise, he tightened his jaws in anger.

"So where are we picking up Bella babe?"

"She's already there Bunny"

"Okay love"

"So you guys are actually trying to set me up?"

"Yes" I smiled innocently "are you complaining Paul?"

"No. Its alright"

"That's great."

             ********************

"So Ron and I will take that room. And you and Bella will share the other room."

"Really Jessica?"

"There are two beds in there, so you won't have to share the bed."

"When will she get here though?"

"Not sure, but I bet she's on her way"

"Okay."

I poured three glasses of champagne and gave one to Paul, the other to Ronan and the last one to me. As we sipped the sparkling drink, there was a knock on the door. Honestly, Paul was surprised. I know he exactly what he was thinking, 24th February.. I looked at him and raised my glass and mouthed cheers. I went and opened the door, and a fully made up Bella walked into the room. As soon as she stepped into the room, a glass broke as it was dropped to the ground. Only one person could be responsible for that,,, Paul..

The games have began,, officially..

Well hello good looking..
So what do you think Jess is up to? Most importantly, what happened on the 24th February that got Paul so wrecked up to agree to every of Jessica's movements...

Don't forget to give your girlie girl a pretty big smile by reading, VOTING, commenting and sharing...

I love you all... Happy readings sweethearts

Tabitha🐰