The Beach House

I've decided to add another P.O.V. , Joel's P.O.V. We ave to learn about the dear brother before he reunites with baby sis😍..
Oops, before I forget,, this part happened on the day that Jessica went to the spoiled date...

Happy reading
Much love

JOEL'S P. O. V.

I woke up this morning feeling a little horny. Okay, maybe not a little horny, but I was feeling really horny. I didn't trust myself to be around any female right now. Its been 24 hours since I last fucked a girl. Its a whole lot of torture, thanks to Dad dearest, who kept me busy the whole of yesterday. Aarggh,, my dad gets annoying at a point. I lazily woke up, and went to the bathroom. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. In ten minutes, I dressed up and went in search of my Dad.

"Morning Janet, do you have an idea where my dad is?" I asked the head of the maids, Janet. She started working with my parents long before J&J group of industries was established. She was hired around the time that my little sister, Jessica, was born.

"Morning Joel. Your father is in his study," she smiled

"Thanks Janet. See you around" with that I left. I walked to my Dad's study. I thought about what to do to get away from dad. I had a beach house, but still he insisted I stayed with them. Today I have planned to be there for the whole week. All I need is a week's supply of hot girls. That is the easy part. Every girl wanted to get laid with the hot, sexy heir to the J&J group of industries. I always laughed at how girls throw themselves in my way. Even the female stuff, at the head office of the industries, are always extra nice to me, whenever am around. I was the younger version of my Dad. Brown hair, cute dark eyes, great masculine body, I was nicknamed the girl magnet. Jessica nicknamed Dad and I as two Greek gods. Even though I was my dad's younger version, my dad settled for one woman, mom, which was a great thing. I could have bashed every lady that tried to take my moms place in his life.

"Good morning dear, how was the night?" My mom's voice stopped me

"Geez Ma, you scared me. Morning. The night was okay. How are you?" I kissed her left cheek.

"Am fine dear. Are you going to the office today?"

"No Mom. But still I want to ask Dad. He might have some work for me there"

"Okay sweetheart. Tell the old man I missed him" she kissed my forehead

"Okay mom." With that I walked and reached my dad's study. I knocked and patiently waited to be invited in. He told me to come in after about two minutes.

"Morning Dad," I said as I entered his large study

"Morning son. How are you?"

"Am good Dad. Are you busy?"

"Not really. Any problem?"

"No Dad. I wanted to ask if you have anything for me to do at the office"

"No son. You worked a lot yesterday. Take your rest for the rest of the week. Unless there is an emergency."

"Thanks Dad. I could really use a break. Umh, Dad, I will be at the beach house, if that's okay."