The Show is on

Jessica's P. O. V.

The games have began, officially..

"Hello Bella. Long time no see." I attacked her with a bear hug.

"Hey Jess. I missed you a lot pumpkin.. Would you look at you? You look so great. I bet Ron is screwing you beautifully." She winked.. Ronan groaned in shock and Paul cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"You are so sick" she just shrugged and went to hug Ronan. A simple quick hug. As she went to hug Paul, I slowly sipped on the sparkling drink. Who wouldn't? The show was on babe.

"Hello Paul. How are you?" She lightly squeezed his butt. Paul's eyes nearly slipped out of their sockets.. Yep, the events leading to February 24.

"Am......gre...at... Ho....ww....are yo....u...?" He stammered. Ronan raised an eyebrow at me, I shrugged as if I knew nothing. Sorry Ron, don't take this personal.

        **************************
Hours later, we went out for supper. It was chilly out there so I wore a dark demin jean, a black blouse, a leather jacket and combat boots. Bella wore black leather pants, a dark purple blouse, a leather jacket. Paul and Ronan both wore some jeans, v-necked t-shirts and leather jackets. Hair neatly gelled. Honestly, I saw all the features I loved about Paul that night. I almost wanted to abort tonight's mission. Keyword 'almost'. Tonight has to proceed as planned.

We went into one of the restaurants and sat down at a table of four. Bella and I sat at one side. Paul and Ronan sat at the other side. Our food arrived and the guys quickly dove into it. Bella looked at me and I nodded my head. She knew it was time. Carefully, she took out a phone, not her usual one. That phone was bought specially for this mission. She started typing with one had under the table, so as not to get caught

To: Paul
You said I was the only one. Now you are bringing your other patients to our meeting place? How petty of you Paul. Am angry now. Am watching you

M♥.

I gave her a thumbs up and she pressed send. Paul's phone vibrated on the table signaling an incoming text. Bella quickly switched off the phone and slipped it back into her pocket. Paul picked up his phone and as soon as he read the text, all colour was drained off his face. It was as if he had seen a ghost.

"Are you okay Paul? What is the text about" Ronan asked when he noticed his brother's reaction.

"No... Yes.. Nothing... Am okay...." The ever confident Paul stammered.

He looked around the restaurant and tried to located 'M'. Of course only Bella and I knew who Paul was looking for. Ronan on the other hand was confused.

"Looking for someone Doc.?" Bella asked as I sipped on my champagne, clearly enjoying as blood stopped flowing to Paul's head.

"Don't call me that. Ever." He hissed.

"Why? Aren't you a Doctor?" Bella asked innocently.. Damn, this girl could win an award with her acting.

"Yes brother. Why should she call you Doc? And why do you look like you have seen a ghost?"

"Hold on a second." He took out his phone to call 'M' I presume. It was unavailable. He looked at me. And I stared back innocently.

"Jessica, please tell me this is not you" he showed me the text. I faked ignorance. He just sighed.

"Would you tell us what is going on?" Ronan asked.

"No, its nothing brother. I have this covered". After peace returned to the table, Bella took out the phone, switched it on and texted Paul.

To: Paul
Nice to see you again Paul. Oh,  by the way, that T-shirt looks good on you. See you soon DOC..

M♥.

She hit send and switched off her phone. Funny how she kept this up and Paul didn't see her. Paul picked up his phone and after reading the text, he slammed his fists on the table, the impact making ladies shriek with fear.

Uh-uh.....

That chapter is done.. Give Tabitha a  pretty big heart by voting, commenting and sharing...

Love you lots

Tabitha