twenty-eight

***

jeongguk's eyes flitted open , his head resting on something warm and comforting. he felt the sweet trace of familiar fingertips weaving through his hair. he was gently wrapped in a blanket. feeling exposed , even under the weight of the blanket , he looks at the other.

his hands moved thoughtlessly as he daydreamed about god knew what , but jeongguk knew it was something beautiful. the male was simply a beautiful person. his lips laid slightly parted , rosy and warm , matching the color of his cheeks , flushed with heat. taehyung must have felt jeongguk's shift in consciousness , as he looked to meet his eyes. his lips spread into a cordial smile.

" h-hey " taehyung's voice gave out into a whisper. jeongguk's teeth poked out as he grinned back. " hey "

the silence was kind. it was the same silence one hears in the most intimate part of the night , when it feels as though the world has stopped moving for that moment. the kind of moment spent with the fullness of the heart , staring into the face of someone dear , the kind of moment jeongguk was experiencing.

" do you remember what happened ? " taehyung stopped playing with his hair which jeongguk wished he didn't.

" yeah. " taehyung's cherry smile fell instantly and sighed deeply. " u-um i should change the water.. i-it's warm alr– "

" no it's fine , i'm feeling better now. thank you. " jeongguk reached up to touch taehyung's chin. taehyung pulled jeongguk's gentle hand up the side of his face and closed his eyes , resting his cheek against his palm. " i'd ask you to lie next to me , but i'm pretty sure i don't have clothes on," jeongguk chuckled softly. " it was probably to keep me from getting hot , but maybe leave my boxer next time? " he smirked and taehyung giggled , blushing furiously.

" s-sorry. i had to because your body's burning earlier..
b-but i took it off with you underneath the blanket , so i didn't see... a-anything.. " taehyung failed to avoid the awkwardness of the situation. " it's fine . i'd rather not be sick all the way. " jeongguk figured acting casual would take some pressure off of the other. " it's late, " jeongguk looks back at the clock on the nightstand , that showed 23:47 . " i don't mind "

" i do." jeongguk said , " you've stayed up long enough for me." he tapped the spot next to him on the bed , offering. the older nodded shyly and got under the blanket , lying next to him even knowing that he's fully naked. " it's been so long since we slept together hm? " jeongguk spoke and taehyung felt his breath brushed against his neck. tachyung squeals when jeongguk presses his body against his back, and he could feel jeongguk's member against his butt.

" tae , you comfortable? " jeongguk queries and taehyung mumbles a hasty yes. jeongguk leans over and switches off the bedside lamp. taehyung is now shrouded in awkwardness. the dark room was filled with the their breathing and the sound of sheets rustling a little. jeongguk placed his arms over his side so he's now spooning him.

" you okay? " jeongguk questions quietly , he could hear taehyung swallowing hard. " y-yeah u-uh well , g-goodnight." taehyung stutters-whispers , unconsciously snuggling against jeongguk's front.

oh fuck.

jeongguk groans softly at the pressure of taehyung's ass pressing against his dick. taehyung's eyes spring open when he hears jeonnguk groaning and the feeling of something hard against his butt. taehyung suddenly got interrupted by the hard thing now rubbing against his ass.

" j-jeongguk... "

***

smut's coming in next chapter , sorry for the long wait i'm not really a fan of smut so it's gonna be sHit.

lmao but anyways skip if you think it'd be better not to read looooool