twenty-three

warning: blood , violence ...

***

" too late. "

seung ho gripped the knife tightly and walk towards jeongguk aiming the knife at him when jeongguk quickly got up and grabbed the flower vase and hit it on seung ho's head which made the vase broke into pieces. jeongguk was stabbed on his right shoulder seung ho falls to the floor , groaning in pain and soon blood started flowing down from his head.

jeongguk too groaned in pain feeling the stab in his shoulders , he pulled out the knife , screaming loudly in pain then tried resist the pain. he turned to look at seung ho with his eyes widened , his hands couldn't stop shaking when he realised what he just did. but then he quickly ran out of the apartment, letting the heavy rain hit him.

taehyung where are you...

five months ago...

taehyung was in his room studying when he suddenly heard his mum screaming really loud.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! "

he flinched before turning towards his door. he quickly got up and slowly walk towards the door and open it. his eyes widened and his body suddenly froze. he started breathing heavily when he saw his dad lying on the floor with a puddle of blood around him , and next to him , he saw his mum stabbed an unknown man with a knife. he shook his head in fear and started running out from the house. when he ran out from the house , he ran past someone who was about to enter the house but he didn't look at that person nor know who was that.

it was raining heavily and loud thunderstorms were heard. taehyung didn't know where he was running to. each time he heard the thunderstorms , his heart would start beating even faster and his breathing became even more harder to breathe. he heard his mum shouting for him to stop but he kept on running. he ran across the road and suddenly he heard a loud honking and then , a loud thud. he stopped running and stood at his spot.

the next thing made him regret for looking back. he couldn't move , he couldn't do anything. what he saw later was nothing , just all black.

he woke up in a hospital , breathing heavily.

" ah , taehyung-ssi. you're finally awake! " a doctor cheered happily. " w-what h-happened..? "

" you've been in a coma for almost a week , thank god you're awake. " the doctor told him as he pats his back.

" d-did something happened ... ? "

" what? did you forget what happened to you? " taehyung shook his and the doctor turned to the other doctor next to him. " he must've forgotten what happened... it could be amnesia. let's go take a test. " the doctor told the others and they all nodded before turning back to taehyung.

" don't worry. you just hurt your head and passed out. we'll be taking you to take some test. "

one week later after taehyung got discharged , he was living in his apartment alone. he couldn't- no, he didn't remember what happened nor what he had done before he got in a coma. he didn't even know if he had any parents , siblings or friends... but the only person who was with him was his neighbour , named kim seokjin.

seokjin had told him everything what he had been doing with his life before. but he never told him about his parents. he also helped him with his financial , since taehyung helped and worked for seokjin.. taehyung didn't feel sad , he's also not lonely. he was living normally for the past five months ever since he got discharged.

but there is only one thing that'd make him feel scared , go crazy , panic or sick all the time. when it rains. especially the lightnings and thunderstorms. it'd make his head hurt so badly , and even his heart would beat really fast which would make him hard to breathe. the only way for him to be fine is to cover his ears , or he'd put on his earpiece and blast any song in his ears , but it doesn't work sometimes because he would always pass out anytime.

but the main thing that would make him feel ease and calm is to have someone by his side. but nobody was there for him. seokjin wasn't able to be by his side most of the times because he's always busy as he'd be at the cafe or out of town. taehyung doesn't know why he has always been feeling and reacting that way whenever there's thunderstorms. he thought that it probably he has been like that ever since he was a child. he thought that maybe that was the reason why he was in a coma. so he tried to bare with it anyways no matter how much it hurts him.

present

it was raining heavily and taehyung was running without stopping. hot tears kept rolling down his cheek and suddenly he tripped and fell on the cold hard ground. his knee got hurt and he couldn't move , then his head started aching more until his vision started to turn blurry. 

" s-someone... p-please h-help me... "  taehyung slowly fall sideway on the ground , tears still leaving his eyes.

" TAEHYUNG! "  he saw someone running towards him.

" j-jeongguk..."

***