four

***

three hours later taehyung opens his eyes , staring at the ceiling before looking around. he realised that he was in his room and felt someone beside him which he slowly turned to look to his left and noticed that jeongguk wassleeping next to him. the male smiled and admires jeongguk's face , realising how beautiful and attractive he looked right infront of him. he turned his whole body to face jeongguk and their faces are now close. taehyung whispered a soft 'thank you' then wrapped his arms around jeongguk's body and burried his face at the crook of his neck. a few minutes later, taehyung fell asleep again.

half an hour later, jeongguk woke up after that. he tried to move but failed. he opened his eyes and looks down to see taehyung, who's arms were around him and hugging him tightly , his face was so close to his neck and the male could feel his hot breath against it. jeongguk's heart started pounding fast , he never thought that he would get hugged this tight in bed especially from a guy. though he felt a little uncomfortable , he ignored it anyways since it's taehyung , he truly understands his situation.

the younger carefully removes his arms away from him then carefully turns his body to allow his back to touch the bed , then slowly pulls the blanket up to his chest. he then looks at the time, it showed 07:24 and so he decided to take a shower.

fifteen minutes later , jeongguk got out from the bathroom, with a black top and long white pants which taehyung had given him some extra clothes to wear since jeongguk couldn't go back to his own apartment to get his clothes. he then walk into taehyung's bedroom to check if he's awake. he peeked inside and saw that the older is in the same position and still sleeping , so he closed the door softly. the younger felt bored , so he decided to walk around taehyung's apartment to explore more.

the apartment was quite plain and empty , and there aren't any pictures hanging on the wall too. it suddenly made jeongguk think , that is taehyung living alone ? where are his parents ? how come he needs someone to stay by his side? questions filled in his head as he continued walking around till he went into a bedroom right across the living room. a picture frame on the table which was placed flat caught his eyes immediately. jeongguk walk towards it to pick it up , and when he picks up the picture frame , he saw a familiar person in the middle and looks closely to it.

he looks like taehyung...
looks like he was around fifteen or sixteen years old in here.

he also saw a man that was on the other half which got slightly cut , as his face was a little bit difficult to see since it looked like it was scratched with something. not only that , beside taehyung, there's a woman who looks like in her thirties or forties and jeongguk immediately assumed that they are probably taehyung's parents. jeongguk wondered why is the picture looks bad, as if someone tried to cut and ruined it , but nevertheless he placed the picture down back on the table. jeongguk slightly flinched when he  suddenly heard someone shouting and screaming.

" NO LEAVE ME ALONE! '"

jeongguk immediately knew that it was taehyung's and soon his voice became louder and louder. the younger immediately rushes out of the room and ran back to taehyung's room. he opened the door and found taehyung at the corner of the room , his hands were covering his face and jeongguk could see his whole body was shaking. the younger ran towards him and grabbed both of his arms.

" taehyung what's wrong ? "

" DON'T TOUCH ME! " taehyung's reaction was quick as he shouted out loud and pushed jeongguk hard causing him to fell back. " a-agh "

taehyung's eyes were still closed and he was crying so much that jeongguk quickly got himself up and wrapped his arms around taehyung. " hey taehyung it's fine, i'm right here. shh...don't cry. everything's fine... " jeongguk said softly as he pats taehyung's bare back. the older was still shaking until he slowly opens his eyes. " j-jeongguk...? " jeongguk pulled away and looks at him.

" yeah it's me , i'm here. don't worry. " jeongguk said as he wipes away the tears on taehyung's cheeks. the male pulls him closer as he clutches on jeongguk's shirt, then started crying again.

" w-why did you leave me alone... i-i was scared jeongguk... " taehyung stutters softly as he cried, his face burying in jeongguk's chest. the younger holds him tight and rubbed his hand on his back to comfort him.

" i'm really sorry. i'll never leave you alone again.. please don't cry. " jeongguk says sadly. he felt bad for leaving taehyung and thinks back at how taehyung was crying out loud and shouting those words.

has he always been like this..?

who caused him to be like this..?

what was he so afraid of and who was he shouting to..?

" j-jeongguk... i know that this is going to be weird for you because of what i'm about to ask right now...b-but can you... please sleep here with me instead.. i don't want to be alone... " taehyung asked softly, his face still on jeongguk's chest. jeongguk didn't say anything. he actually didn't mind sleeping with taehyung since it looks like this has happened often , but the thoughts of him sleeping with a guy sure does make him feel weird. taehyung then noticed that jeongguk didn't answer him and his heart hurts thinking that jeongguk doesn't want to accept his request.

" i-it's fine if you d-don't want t- "

" alright. "

" r-really? "

taehyung pulls apart and smiled widely, he has also finally stopped crying , and then jeongguk slowly nodded.

" promise? "

jeongguk stared at him for a few seconds before answering ,

" promise. "

***

jeongguk you're gay okay end of story goodbye