twenty

***

after jeongguk left them , he suddenly thought that it'd be better if he just move out of taehyung's apartment since he knows that he won't be staying by his side from now on. he thinks that it's better to tell him instead of moving out secretly because afterall , taehyung was the one who offered him to stay at the apartment when he had nowhere else to stay. and now , he guessed that he would go back to his old usual life , where he would be sleeping at any budget hotels using his own money that he earned from working part-times before.

and so jeongguk stopped at his track , just before he could leave the hospital. he then turned back and started walking back. taehyung's ward isn't that far , it's only three rooms away from the lobby. and as soon as he was about to reach , he heard taehyung's voice , also not finishing his sentence which made jeongguk curious. " so... are you trying to say that , someone who can look after me and love me , would be y- " jeongguk wondered why taehyung suddenly stopped , so he peeked inside the room and suddenly his eyes widened. he felt his heart squeeze , and his blood boiling at the same time. he immediately looks away and walk towards the chairs to sit down , not bothering to peek anymore nor eavesdrop. he sat on the chair , trying to calm himself down.

what's wrong with me...
why am i feeling so...
no, i don't know this feeling.
but i feel annoyed...  just because he just chose seung ho.. that's all... but wait the thing is...
why do i even hate that asshole at first?
what the actual fuck is wrong with me?!

jeongguk was now at a cafe in the hospital with a cup of iced americano in his hand , watching the people that kept walking past outside through the glass window. he sighed deeply , then taking a sip of his drink.

they just fucking kissed.
why do i feel mad about it?
why didn't i feel disgusted but cringed at them?
honestly what is wrong with me?

" hey. " jeongguk's thoughts was interrupted when he heard someone's voice , familiar but annoying. he turns his head back and saw seung ho walking towards him with a drink in his hand.  " the fuck you want? " jeongguk says , feeling annoyed once again. seung ho sat down across him and smirked. " who told you to sit? "

" i told myself now shut the fuck up. " seung ho replied as he drank his iced americano , then placing the cup on the table and folds his arm. jeongguk ignored him and looks away. " listen, i'm gonna tell you something and it's important. " seung ho said and jeongguk chuckled sarcastically under his breath. " what? about taehyung again? listen you asshole , i know he chose you so you better look after him and don't you fucking hurt him you hear me? " jeongguk spat without even looking at seung ho , as he stirs his drink along.

" hah. what? shouldn't you be telling that to yourself? you think i wanna hurt him? i'm not like an asshole who's a fucking homophobic and hate someone for no fucking reason. " seung ho replied back proudly , smirking widely as he looks at the other. " listen you dumb fuck , i'm not here to pick a fight with you so you better fucking leave. if you're not gonna leave , then i'll fucking leave. " jeongguk slammed his right palm on the table but not so loud , while glaring at him.

" neither i do. well the thing is , i'm just gonna say that taehyung's gonna be mi– no , taehyung is mine. we kissed and he agreed to be with me. so i'm warning you , don't try to be close or do anything with him and especially , don't try to hurt him. that's all , see ya. " seung ho said curving his lips , taking his drink along and left jeongguk alone. jeongguk felt his heart heavy , he felt a lump in his throat . he then squeezed the empty cup till it got crumpled. " t-they're together...? "

what the fuck is taehyung thinking?!
this is fucking bullshit. i'm not gonna allow this.

***

oof