seven

warning ; slight hate speech

***

taehyung walks to the rooftop to search for jeongguk , he was planning to apologise and talk about it with jeongguk and he hopes that the younger will forgive him. he felt nervous the moment he arrived at the entryway of the rooftop and so he stepped in then began to look around but jeongguk wasn't there.

where is he..?

taehyung got worried and wondered where jeongguk could be at , he thought that jeongguk would probably left the rooftop and maybe went to a washroom and so he was about to leave but then he suddenly heard something.

" F-FUCK STOP! "

taehyung stopped walking and froze. he couldn't believe what he just heard. groans... and moans..? taehyung walked backwards slowly then towards the direction of the sound that he heard. he went to other side of the rooftop and towards the other exit carefully peek.

his eyes widened when he saw an unknown guy cornering someone. but then he thought it's just some random students making out. he was about to leave but suddenly stopped again.

w-wait , is he making out with a guy..?

taehyung wanted to look at the other guy but suddenly he heard a voice from the entryway.

" hey you there! what are you doing here! "

taehyung flinched and turn around to see a male security.

" n-nothing! sorry! " taehyung quickly bowed and ran away, then quickly ran out of the rooftop.

" t-taehyung "

jeongguk whispers softly , then got up slowly and quickly pulled his pants up. he stood and stared at the floor for a second , then starts to recall about what just happened to him. he cringed at the thought of it and clenched his fists tightly , his nails digging into his palm.

" FUCK DAMN IT! " he punched the door's glass window, the glass broke into pieces which he earned cuts on his fist, bloods started to drip. he didn't care if he just broke the window and soon he fall on his knees and cries softly.

a minute later , he got up again and walk out of the exit area then out of the rooftop. he made his way to the closest washroom to wash the blood away. he felt numb, so he couldn't feel the pain at all.

taehyung went to the male washroom at the end of the hallway but jeongguk wasn't there too , he walked out of the washroom and ruffled his hair.

where is he ???

he then saw someone familiar walking out from the rooftop and it was jeongguk. taehyung quickly runs towards the direction when jeongguk entered the washroom near the rooftop.

the moment he arrived in the washroom , he saw jeongguk washing his hand that's covered in blood. taehyung's eyes widened in shock and panicked a little when he saw his hand.

" j-jeongguk..? " taehyung spoke making jeongguk look at him through the mirror. he noticed that jeongguk's eyes were swollen and he immediately felt hurt because he thought that jeongguk cried because of him , because of what he said.

jeongguk ignored him and walked towards the wall , taking some tissues out to wipe his hand then taehyung walks to him. " j-jeongguk..? are you- "